Mayweather vs Richest Mexican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Mexico is a hell of a lot of dangerous than the US that is for sure

The chances of being kidnapped, robbed and murdered in Mexico is 20 times more likely than in the US

One of the most dangerous countries on the planet, and it's mainly linked to poverty, easy access to guns, and drug cartels.

There is a reason why Mexicans come over to the Great US of A, more opportunities and far more safe

Land of Hope and Glory
    Ur ******ed bro... U keep going off on this... Mexico's economy isn't as s.hitty as you think... The drug money is actually boosting Mexico's economy... Don't believe everything u hear on the news... As far as immigration... It's net zero.. Meaning, no, Mexicans aren't really crossing over anymore... Yes they're crossing, but not by hundreds and thousands like its reported on Republican news...

Comment

This is a silly thread. There are plenty of people in most countries with a lot more paper than Floyd. Lots of businessmen and fund managers give Floyd's net worth to charity. It's a joke to them. I know of three people linked to my family and university friends who have more money that Floyd. This is just obvious so stop trolling.

Comment

Mexico is a hell of a lot of dangerous than the US that is for sure

The chances of being kidnapped, robbed and murdered in Mexico is 20 times more likely than in the US

One of the most dangerous countries on the planet, and it's mainly linked to poverty, easy access to guns, and drug cartels.

There is a reason why Mexicans come over to the Great US of A, more opportunities and far more safe

Land of Hope and Glory
        First off, I'm not arguing whether Mexico or the US is safer, so let's discard that whole point.

But let me use some US cities as an example.

Think of US's most dangerous cities like KC, Miami, Memphis, Detroit, Atlanta, etc. Those cities are dangerous but they're obviously not entirely fucked up.

You hear "Mexico is a bad place" & you automatically assume any given place is a shitty crime driven place. Of course, there's places I wouldn't want to set foot in, just like many other places in the world. Don't let surface talk distort your image of anything, is my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
          what are you the "Rockin" of the geographical world?
          "you haven't laced them up so you don't and couldn't possibly know **** about boxing"
          "you've never been to Mexico so you can't spread facts about it because you haven't seen it first hand" ?

How do you know the world is round?

Facts are facts dumbass and everyone with half a braincell knows most of Mexico is a **** hole with guys like Maniac molesting kids on their own doorsteps,its not safe
          ...& then there's this tough guy

Comment

Comment

Looks like some Mexicans on the defensive per usual

Painting Mexico as some kind of utopia with fraudulent facts

One of the most corrupt and dangerous countries on the planet, its own super star boxer doesn't dare show his child's face on the camera incase she were to be kidnapped.

Mexico might be thriving economically like Brazil and India, but for the most part, large percentage of it's population live in squalor.

Viva Mexico

Comment

Looks like some Mexicans on the defensive per usual

Painting Mexico as some kind of utopia with fraudulent facts

One of the most corrupt and dangerous countries on the planet, its own super star boxer doesn't dare show his child's face on the camera incase she were to be kidnapped.

Mexico is still a hell of a country which might be thriving economically like Brazil and India, but for the most part, large percentage of it's population live in squalor.

Viva Mexico
                Don't be an idiot. I'm not saying Mexico is the greatest, safest country but I know you're not stupid enough to think the WHOLE country is shit, right?

That's all. Gonna go get ready to hit my brother's house for tonight's event. Good day.

Comment

Yeah lets cancel the fight and do this instead...

Comment

I wasn't trying to brag you dm ***** I just think it's not cool how Floyd makes it seem like he's the richest man alive but he actually looks like a fool on TV. Most of his fans are proud of that **** and they think it's coo.. Broner is the same way

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Mexico isnt a 3rd world country and isnt mostly a shit hole

Isnt 3rd world, ok I will buy that.

Isnt mostly a **** hole? Are you sure brah? Its like the king of **** holes.

Comment

Working...
                      X