Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Garcia Defends Matthysse Blasts, Says Khan is Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To say Lucas is a master at distance is crazy!!! When I think of masters look to Duran or Chavez sr!! Lucas reaches a lot throws punches that knock his balance completely off!! Lucas can punch but I think it's overrated as Alexander stated! Other then Peterson what other proven top contender has he knock out? Cunningham stated Devon was serverly weight in his fight with Lucas as that was his last fight at 140!

Comment

I can't wait to see danny knocked out, but more so to see his father crying like a baby!

I predict lucaswill pound him until his father calls the fight of, throws the towel in, grabs his son and crys.

Comment

Crispy laying down the smack!! He's partially right, Khan has tremendous speed and agility, not to mention his reach, it's a pity he has a biscuit chin and didn't have defense instilled from the time he started boxing. He has the natural gifts to be the world's best.

Comment

The garcias have been milking the khan win for wayyyyy to long. We get it, daanny was an underdog and iced a chinless khan...WE GET IT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            The garcias have been milking the khan win for wayyyyy to long. We get it, daanny was an underdog and iced a chinless khan...WE GET IT!!
            Exactly thank you. Matthysse would ice khan just as bad as danny did.

Comment

Your right khan is over rated!! Maidana knock him out, Judah stop him, Peterson stop him! So Garcia stopping doesn't mean anything!! Even thou he was a 7-1 underdog, sometimes you have to give people credit for their accomplishment!!

If boxing was that easy we would all be world champs!!!

Comment

Khan was beating the crap out of Danny, until he got clipped. Danny is a good fighter, but Morales was past his prime and out of shape. Even like this, he was busting up Danny till he faded. I was there at their first fight. Somehow I have the feeling that he's been lucky to get the wins.

Comment

I don't think A. Garcia realizes Khan was the faster, better fighter, and yes he was winning until his usual chin cramps got in the way. Garcia would of not beaten Khan had it been for that. Now Danny will truly be tested whether he's for real or not. Two fighters in their primes.

Comment

Khan has skills but would definitely lose to Matthysse. Probably gets stopped within 8. I can't wait for the fight tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                      If Khan had a chin I might give him the nod of being better than Lucas; but with his glass head nope I can't do it.
                      I agree

Comment

Working...
                      X