No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Floyd Mayweather is Not Taking Canelo Lightly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
    ............................. I know folks hate Mayweather but aside from experience, Canelo has just about every other advantage in this fight.

Wow! ..... Were you typing this with a straight face?

Comment

the ONLY reason people give Canelo a chance is because of his size, the only chance everyone says of Canelo winning is because he hopefully lands a big shot. No one says because of his skill, everyone wanted them to fight because of Canelos size not boxing ability, no one thinks canelo is the better BOXER think about it.

Comment

Canelo uppercuts Mayweather as he ducks a punch and the tide of the fight changes dramatically.

Comment

little floyd looks nervous

ohhh yes while canelo with just 23 years old looks so reeeeeeeeeeeeeelax. Gayfeather will get his ass kicked .... unless he dedcides to run like a chicken and make this a very boooooooooooring fight ....

Comment

floyds always prepared and yes floyd has a nutritionist too during camp and eats very well they just seem to go out of their way to never show them on the 24/7's.

hopkins is all spot on of course, the only thing surprising is seeing him talk good on floyd jr, they dont really seem to like each other much. that clip of floyd sr and hopkins the other day though was pretty cool. nice to see two boxing old farts hanging out, cant believe one of them still fights and hes almost 50 now.

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
              ohhh yes while canelo with just 23 years old looks so reeeeeeeeeeeeeelax. Gayfeather will get his ass kicked .... unless he dedcides to run like a chicken and make this a very boooooooooooring fight ....

If running like a chicken wins fights, then you should go pro and fight wladimir, after all if thats all you need to do to win, then you can be world heavyweight champion, so go do it.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                No doubt, B-Hop. This man is the consummate professional. In all his career I have yet to get the impression he takes any of his challenges lightly.
                Why do you have a man with ******* in your pic?

Comment

this fight was over months ago...lol....canelo is getting stompped on tonight. i've been reading how calm saul is, like a terminator and how floyd is done...well, this is aint a ****in movie folks....i am not amped about this fight at all because its a cakewalk for floyd and i told you people years ago that no fighter from 154 on down will beat floyd....and i meant it...and still mean it....canelo is nothing more than another sacrificial lamb for the beast known as floyd mayweather jr. mark these words....

and after the slaughter, comeback here and pay respect to me and floyd for once again proving why we know the sport or boxing...we breathe this sh1+ people....keep on putting faith in these guys...go right ahead...it only makes the pain hurt more....you all better start praying for this motherfuker......i'm praying for floyd, in hopes that he doesnt kill this kid tonight....brace yourselves folks...
                  Last edited by pbftxrs316; 09-14-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Wow! ..... Were you typing this with a straight face?
                    Yes, Mayweather has an advantage in speed but Canelo also has decent speed so I dont count that as an overwhelming advantage. Mayweather has quicker feet but Canelo isn't exactly slow himself. Canelo is confident, about 10 years younger, naturally bigger and will weigh more come fight night.

This fight isn't a foregone conclusion, Mayweather isn't invincible and always looks slightly above average when he fights at 154lbs......what's your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                      this fight was over months ago...lol....canelo is getting stompped on tonight. i've been reading how calm saul is, like a terminator and how floyd is done...well, this is aint a ****in movie folks....i am not amped about this fight at all because its a cakewalk for floyd and i told you people years ago that no fighter from 154 on down will beat floyd....and i meant it...and still mean it....canelo is nothing more than another sacrificial lamb for the beast known as floyd mayweather jr. mark these words....

and after the slaughter, comeback here and pay respect to me and floyd for once again proving why we know the sport or boxing...we breathe this sh1+ people....keep on putting faith in these guys...go right ahead...it only makes the pain hurt more....you all better start praying for this motherfuker......i'm praying for floyd, in hopes that he doesnt kill this kid tonight....brace yourselves folks...
                      im with you but boxing brings doult, thats why we tune in, cause anything can happen

Comment

Working...
                      X