Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner looking same size as Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner takes big dumps before the weigh in. That's how he comes in on weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Ward is a regular sized guy around 6'0 180lbs and he makes Floyd look tiny. On All Access Floyd was noticably taller than Broner both of them are midgets.

ward's undoubtedly bigger than 180 lbs whne he's not training. he's not much less than 180 on fight night. i'm guessing that he's at least 190 lbs, even if he does eat and live clean, after not training for a few months.

i think it's pretty obvious that broner has bigger muscles than mayeather. broner had life and death struggles to make 130 lbs. floyd was there for a while. when he got to 135 he stayed there. then he went to 140 for a few fights. he was a pro for 10 years before he became a welterweight against sharmba mitchell.

Comment

Ward looks like a student on a school trip.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          Ward looks like a student on a school trip.

he does have a bit of that "i haven't worked in a while" vibe going on,

poor guy. i think he's going to end up fighting edwin rodriguez. dude needs to stay active, but they want a fight for decent money in case his hands break.

Comment

there is a reason why broner fight was pushed back to december

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              there is a reason why broner fight was pushed back to december
              Maybe Because all his touring got him outa-shape lol, but Probably to build up a PPV audience.

Comment

Hes put on pounds AND the guy has freakishly broad shoulders for someone his weight/size. It's just the way both are standing and how the picture was taken (angles). Broner is a short guy on average, Ward is 6ft.

That being said, Broner has looked bigger recently but I think thats attributed to him partying hard (he has to make 147/140 now instead of 130). He looked very muscular against Paulie, dude looks so stiff though you will never see him get the kind of KO's say a RJJ got. He isn't built that way, his style is suited to his body type.

Comment

broner's entire body looks big. i wouldn't be surprised in the least if he were on the gear.

Comment

HGH ain't no joke when you ain't training.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      broner's entire body looks big. i wouldn't be surprised in the least if he were on the gear.

this is exactly what im thinking...there's no way a dude that big was a freeking lightweight a year ago or so...that dude is juicing hardcore

Comment

Working...
                      X