Broner looking same size as Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angulo looks smooth as ****.

Comment

U guys didn't watch All Acces Episode 3 or 4?

Floyd was relentlessly clowning on Broner for being a fat ass

Comment

Originally posted by Rysandro View Post
        U guys didn't watch All Acces Episode 3 or 4?

Floyd was relentlessly clowning on Broner for being a fat ass
        You can tell that Broner just parties way too hard. The thing with Floyd that I always notice, is that he does the song & dance game of partying but I never see him drink or do anything of the sort and I think that comes to his Dad's drug-related abuse, Floyd seems to take after his Mother (I'm assuming) more than Floyd the first. All Access Ep. 4 even had his all black-attire party but you never see Floyd sipping on anything of the sort. I think he's straight-edge but he enjoys the fact he can provide for friends and family.

Comment

Maybe Andre's shrinking.

Ward vs Martinez at MW !

Comment

He's always looked huge. That picture he had before the Alexander-Maidana fight where he looked bigger than both was crazy. He was still at 130 then.

Comment

Man, that ain't Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
                You can tell that Broner just parties way too hard. The thing with Floyd that I always notice, is that he does the song & dance game of partying but I never see him drink or do anything of the sort and I think that comes to his Dad's drug-related abuse, Floyd seems to take after his Mother (I'm assuming) more than Floyd the first. All Access Ep. 4 even had his all black-attire party but you never see Floyd sipping on anything of the sort. I think he's straight-edge but he enjoys the fact he can provide for friends and family.
                Broner tries to give the same spiel as Floyd but he doesn't have that "tunnel vision" and discipline that Floyd does.

Like you said, Floyd does the song & dance of partying & **** but he doesn't drink (from what I've seen).

One of the funnier things on the last All Access was when Broner got in there with some dudes & was like easy work, all easy work & then Floyd was like "we only gave him the small pups/amateurs".

Broner ain't about that life.

Comment

Broner has always had to use his size to beat up smaller opponents

despite this he has still been outboxed lol

Maidana is a man his own size... I have no doubts that Maidana would would him.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Well. There goes another fight out the window because of "buddies".

Comment

Ward is a regular sized guy around 6'0 180lbs and he makes Floyd look tiny. On All Access Floyd was noticably taller than Broner both of them are midgets.

Comment

Working...
                      X