Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Canelo, Thousands Mob MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I though Canelo looked badly dried out, his lips looked real thin and dry and looked like he had the jitters...

Comment

photos don't lie...canelo's fans dwarfed chicken floyd's...

Comment

Originally posted by 619 southpaw View Post
        gonna be some pissed off mexicans tomorrow night
        the two mexicans rooting for floyd ...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          a lot of mexicans
          We taking over

Comment

Originally posted by trank View Post
            they will never be an overwhelming amount of Floyd fans in any venue he build his career on being hated. he's basically a wrestler everything about him is fake. most of his fans and I say this with no offense are poor they see the cars and the money and they want that, he's basically a rap video.
            I agree with your post. Being at the weigh in yesterday reassured me of that. Man there were so many more fans for Canelo than Mayweather . I agree he mostly built his career on being hated. I'm sure a lot of his fan base don't know much about boxing they just see the glamorous lifestyle he flaunts and all and they think he's the ****. But I bet they don't know all the hand picked old or catchweight fights that he had. How they heck is fighting Marquez a lightweight at the time come up in weight an fight you make you great? why didn't you fight Cotto when he was in his prime? Ortiz.. really you had to cheap shot him when his hands was down?? that makes you great? I mean what happened when you said that you were gonna fight Guerrero toe to toe?? didn't you say you was gonna give it to him anyway "he wanted it? raw dog? lol. but you hugged a lot and ran most of the time. Be a man stand and trade keep your word! That's why people don't like you, all you do is run your mouth. Let's see how you do tonight and oh yeah another catch weight advantage you got Mr. greatness (by the way wouldn't you criticize pac for doing catch weights?. Let's see how much you hug and dance around or maybe even throw in some elbows.

Comment

Floyd looked stupid

Did you guys see Floyd at the weigh in I don't know what the hell he was trying to do when he was trying to give Canelo the belt and obviously his intentions were to make Canelo look like a fool or something but actually Mayweather was the one that looked like an idiot when Canelo ignored his ass and was posing for the crowd instead LOL

Comment

Working...
              X