No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Canelo, Thousands Mob MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    i feel bad for all these damn mexicans floyd gonna make em all cry tomorrow....
    "damn mexicans"????

Comment

Are all of those Rigo fans?

Comment

Originally posted by chill4500 View Post
        Is there a city in the world where Mayweather can draw more fans than Canelo can?
        ba dum tssss!

floyds not a very likeable guy, and the reason why hes so successful is because of the mexicans who wants to see them lose on cinco de mayo and mexican independence day.

floyds numbers wouldnt do too well if not for his hispanic opponents and their respective fans.

"line em up."

i may be a flo mo but im unbiased when it comes to my observations.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          "damn mexicans"????
          my fingers are talking as i was typing. dont worry, i date mexican girls

im in fight mode right now, dont be so gawdamn sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jago1986 View Post
            I totally agree. Boxing would be dead without Mexican fans and their fighters
            No, just more European bouts would be televised in America.

Comment

There you go folks. How Mayweather makes his Money. Off of other fighters popularity and fan base. Out of all them Pics...Not ONE was wearing stupid TMT shlt. Not One Floyd Fan. LOL :AOR:

Comment

look at this guy in the orange shirt :WORD: that might be a floyd fan.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  ba dum tssss!

floyds not a very likeable guy, and the reason why hes so successful is because of the mexicans who wants to see them lose on cinco de mayo and mexican independence day.

floyds numbers wouldnt do too well if not for his hispanic opponents and their respective fans.

"line em up."

i may be a flo mo but im unbiased when it comes to my observations.

floyd shouldnt fight on mexican holidays period, he should fight on other dates. see how much success he has, if he fights a philipino fighter you think he would do good?

Comment

you can count on two hands the floyd fans that attended the weigh-in that includes his posse'.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                      floyd shouldnt fight on mexican holidays period, he should fight on other dates. see how much success he has, if he fights a philipino fighter you think he would do good?
                      you ever heard of that boxer named pacquiao?

i think that wouldve done well if he didnt get knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X