Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else notice this during the Mayweather/Alvarez weigh in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    He has a very fantastic meat.
    Mexican tainted meat FTW.

Comment

• That thing in an anaconda. ATG snake for sure. He needs to wear tight shorts (DLH Style lol) with no cup to intimidate Floyd tonight!

Comment

• Comment

• Its not about the Size...
          Its what you do with the MOFO

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
            ellerbe:damn...

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post

Seriously...Look at that thing!

If this fight would've been at 147 like Floyd originally wanted, poor Canelo would've had to chop off his 5 pound trouser snake.
              I didn't notice because only a *** would look at another guy's d.ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                Jesus christ, those nostrils.. :smilol:

Comment

• Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
                  are you calling that big? cos that's not big....

no ****.
                  Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                  man, these internet boys must be small..
                  my very exact thoughts...

I didnt wanna say it..but it has to be said!..
                  I was at the weigh-in, and when I seen that on the screen, I thought.."why on earth would a man wear those, with such an unimpressive peen!"
                  ..but of course the crowd of mexicans cheered at it!..
                  so im guessing that it must be a cultural size thing..similar to a weight class..

eg: Canelo is huge for 154..but in boxing as a whole, hes nowhere near as huge as the other stable of fighters, say Andre Ward..
                  so Im thinking it must be a certain demographic who considers Canelo's package impressive (mexicans)..as opposed to other demographics!
                  because I can tell you this, If Andre Ward packed that very same size, he would be considered below average- to- average. (to a certain demo)
                  ..but every demo is different, some dont have high standards, others do!!
                  ..carry on freaks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                    my very exact thoughts...

I didnt wanna say it..but it has to be said!..
                    I was at the weigh-in, and when I seen that on the screen, I thought.."why on earth would a man wear those, with such an unimpressive peen!"
                    ..but of course the crowd of mexicans cheered at it!..
                    so im guessing that it must be a cultural size thing..similar to a weight class..

eg: Canelo is huge for 154..but in boxing as a whole, hes nowhere near as huge as the other stable of fighters, say Andre Ward..
                    so Im thinking it must be a certain demographic who considers Canelo's package impressive (mexicans)..as opposed to other demographics!
                    because I can tell you this, If Andre Ward packed that very same size, he would be considered below average- to- average. (to a certain demo)
                    ..but every demo is different, some dont have high standards, others do!!
                    ..carry on freaks!!!
                    Look at this guy^^^^ talk about Puerto Ricans being gay lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Serge Ibaka is not impressed....

my point exactly..

I dont know whether to feel sorry for the boys in thread who really believe it..or to to console them for the realization that this Canelo is nothing to aspire to!

Comment

Working...
                      X