Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else notice this during the Mayweather/Alvarez weigh in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post

Seriously...Look at that thing!

If this fight would've been at 147 like Floyd originally wanted, poor Canelo would've had to chop off his 5 pound trouser snake.
    Typical bringer, always noticing the other guys ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
      I was already making a prediction that Canelo would win this. This just seals the deal.
      You'll have to excuse some of the ****s in this thread - For whatever reason they think it's gay to take a fighter's c*ck size into consideration when predicting the winner of a fight, yet the're the first guys to line up to talk about how much money the guy is making, how tall he is, or what his reach is.

All of those things are clearly less important in predicting a winner than c*ck size. You can go back through history and you'll notice that nine times out of ten the winner of the fight is the man who had the bigger bulge at the weigh-in.

Comment

• Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
        are you calling that big? cos that's not big....

no ****.
        Is it true you stuck your thumb up Rockin's arse?

Comment

• gottdamn........

Comment

• I swear that this could be an Instagram # hash-tag feed of women talking about this dudes crotch. Did a bunch of you look down and go, "****... I need to workout!".

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post

Seriously...Look at that thing!

If this fight would've been at 147 like Floyd originally wanted, poor Canelo would've had to chop off his 5 pound trouser snake.
              When I suggested you start a Bringer coming out thread I didn't think you would really do it...especially in NSB using Canelo's weigh-in as wank fodder...but whatever floats your boat. At least now I know for sure why that black female bouncing ass offended you so deeply. Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Comment

• I'm sure Ellerbe actually broke into a jog at one point to see that **** buster. Just as well Chepo put the brakes on him as Ellerbe wasn't stopping, he was going straight for the gobble!

Comment

• 15 pages on Canelo's dick....not bad NSB.... not bad

Comment

• I wonder if all the hard work & dedication since he was a young kid helped him develop that thing.

Bringer>>>>>>>

Comment

• He has a very fantastic meat.

Comment

Working...
                      X