Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else notice this during the Mayweather/Alvarez weigh in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo knew 152 was the lowest he could go without hurting himself and that's why he held his ground and refused to go lower or agree to a second weight in. Canelo said 154 is not hard for him to make but 152 takes careful attention. I thought he looked good but he looked like a fighter at his lowest possible good weight. He looked like he lost fat and not muscle. He is leaner than he was for Trout but just as muscular.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
      It really suspect how much you wanna keep this thread about Canelo's ****!
      Seems like Oscar's the moderator around these parts! All he wants to talk about is his golden rooster

Comment

• Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
        Haha, fair enough, I'm pretty sure it's not a saying anyways!

Ah I'm actually in UCD myself! But it's hard to take the culcie out of the Lad!

But as long as you get a good Guinness everywhere's home!!
        UCD, be looking to go there next year myself. Nothing beats a pint of the black stuff.

Comment

It really suspect how much you wanna keep this thread about Canelo's ****!
          And it's really ****ing gay that you two ****s have hijacked it.

Step off.

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Canelo knew 152 was the lowest he could go without hurting himself and that's why he held his ground and refused to go lower or agree to a second weight in. Canelo said 154 is not hard for him to make but 152 takes careful attention. I thought he looked good but he looked like a fighter at his lowest possible good weight. He looked like he lost fat and not muscle. He is leaner than he was for Trout but just as muscular.
            hahaha You must be in the wrong thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              DJ Emz informed me about it.... not even trolling.

According to him his big bulge is an advantage that's getting overlooked.
              Big balls = most testosterone which = more power.
              lmfaooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                And it's really ****ing gay that you two ****s have hijacked it.

Step off.
                Donate me a mere 10 million points and Ill log off right now.

Comment

Donate me a mere 10 million points and Ill log off right now.
                  Here's my counter offer : Fuck off.

Comment

• Canelo's confidence does not stem from his record, dashing appearance, or stardom. It stems from his grapefruits and the accompanying ATG Snake.

Comment

• For a minute there I thought I owned a 3D T.V. but it took me a few seconds to realize that it was just Nelos huge anaconda coming out and staring back at me. It felt like I could almost reach out and pet it (no ****)
                      Last edited by El Malo.; 09-13-2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X