Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: All I Can Say is F*** Adrien Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by freethinkersam View Post
    I look at Broner and what do I see? Someone who is unintelligent, inarticulate, uncultured, incurious ... I pity him as a person. He's a decent prospect though
    I look at Broner and what I don't see is Pay-per-view fighter.

Leave a comment:

• TLC8
    replied
    If Broner Was At His Best For Paulie, He's Getting KO'd By Maidana!

He got hit way too much by Mags, he couldn't hurt Mags in return. He'll get knocked out by Maidana. He's a weasel with a nice Az kicking coming his way. He's loud, trashy, vulgar, just a real thug from the ****** who is one fight with Maidana from getting destroyed. This is exactly what Maidana needed, was to have Boner spout off, amp up Maidana to another level. He already showed he can't hurt Mags. He's in trouble.

Leave a comment:

• KJB
    replied
    I just hope Maidana hones that anger and uses it to focus on training and preparing for the fight. If he comes in well prepared and with the right attitude and game plan it is a very winnable fight for him. At this stage in his career he really needs to win this one.

Leave a comment:

• ddangerous
    replied
    War Chino! 50/50 fight. Size will be a factor.

Leave a comment:

• LoadedWraps
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Welterweight contender Marcos Maidana (34-3, 31KOs) was a little fired up when discussing his dislike for WBA champion Adrien Broner (27-0, 24KOs). A deal is close to being wrapped up for the two boxers to face each other on Showtime Pay-Per-View, on December 14th, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

During Thursday's Fox Sports televised card at the MGM Grand, the two fighters were involved in a minor confrontation.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    WAR CHINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maidana in 10. Said it before, saying it again.

Leave a comment:

• alembic
    replied
    He may be easy to criticize but at least Khan has a solid resume. Broner is still largely untested.

I think what turns off some fans is that Broner's talking ***** as if he's already walked the talk.

Leave a comment:

• INGLEWOOD
    replied
    Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    Nice logic. Khan also beat the **** out of Paulie won every round and stopped him how did Broner do against a more faded version of Paulie?
    These morons dont understand how styles make fights. They also dont know that Khan would box circles around Broner.

Leave a comment:

• violaandme
    replied
    this will not be a popular comment but Kahn is twice the boxer Broner is he would whoop broner but marcos might have problems

Leave a comment:

• Sake1
    replied
    Quiero saber como lo dijo en espaņol.

Leave a comment:

• PunchyPotorff
    replied
    Originally posted by alembic View Post
    ...But I'm hoping Chino tags Broner during an exchange when the punk has his mouth open. A dislocated jaw may be the only way to keep him quiet post-fight.
    That would rule.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X