Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: All I Can Say is F*** Adrien Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look at Broner and what do I see? Someone who is unintelligent, inarticulate, uncultured, incurious ... I pity him as a person. He's a decent prospect though

Comment

love it!!! war maidana

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
        Broner KO's Maidana in 8. Maybe even 1 round, considering Maidana struggled to get up at the count of 9 in the first round vs Khan.
        of course he struggled to get up, he got ****in drilled with a perfect liver shot

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Straight To The Point HAHAHAHA

Gotta love the Argentina Fighters they are all business!
          LOL, that's what I'm talking about. I agree, gotta appreciate that aspect but both Argentina fighters will be taking L's Sir

Comment

be smart and add mares/gonzalez rematch on card and help boost the ppv sales and then broner can do like his big brother and take all the credit himself

Comment

I would like to see Maidana fcuked up for being the bully he is, but I honestly don't think Broner is the guy to push his **** in, if anything Broner is gonna get stomped

Comment

I've been convinced that Broner whips Maidana but I'm not sure about Broner's chin, with the rumors of getting put to sleep in sparring and the reluctance to walk down Malignaggi like other Paulie opponents I think they could be hiding something, he also has a really small head and most chinny boxers have a small head.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  of course he struggled to get up, he got ****in drilled with a perfect liver shot
                  And got up to fight 12 rounds. Most fighters would have gotten up from such a killer body shot. Some people SMH. War Maidana

Comment

Broner KO's Maidana in 8. Maybe even 1 round, considering Maidana struggled to get up at the count of 9 in the first round vs Khan.
                    Broner has yet to prove he has power above 135. This is a 147 fight.

Comment

like the way he KO paulie right??? marcos took ortiz best punches and still managed to recovered and beat him up pretty badly, broner is not heavy fisted in the welterweight division, although he is a good fighter that might get a victory on the cards.

and amir's body shot would have knocked down any fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X