No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: 100% in for dec 7 clash vs Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    Sure, I get that; but talks have been on-going for months now. I guess they're waiting for Mayweather to beat Canelo, so they can build the fight up as an eliminator.
    I believe this too. I'm sure they'll announce something early next week.

Comment

This would be a good undercard fight for Broner vs Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Yeah it would seem that way to real fans but I'm not sure this sells that big to the public. They need a big name attached to it or tons of promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          You mean Broner vs Maidana would be a good undercard fight for Khan. Khan is 100x the star Broner is

Comment

Finally. Now we Khan put to rest this Khan is this good and can beat this guy. He'll get whooped and hopefully the overrated hypetrain can end.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Finally. Now we Khan put to rest this Khan is this good and can beat this guy. He'll get whooped and hopefully the overrated hypetrain can end.
              The awkward moment when someone supporting Alexander calls another fighter an "overrated hypetrain"....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                The awkward moment when someone supporting Alexander calls another fighter an "overrated hypetrain"....
                Damn exactly my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  In this fight Alexander is "easy money". Not many people overate Devon. In fact most on this board think he cannot beat anyone. That may be true over everyone except Khan.

Comment

In this fight Alexander is "easy money". Not many people overate Devon. In fact most on this board think he cannot beat anyone. That may be true over everyone except Khan.
                    How can call Khan a hypetrain, and then somehow heap praise on Alexander the same time?

Alexander robbed his two biggest victories, quit against Bradley and fought a 40 year old man for title.

Come on.

Comment

Devon was called the heir to Floyd's P4P Throne on HBO

If we're talking about on this board, everyone now thinks anyone can knockout Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X