No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Garcia, Matthysse Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
    He wears sunglasses a lot so that doesn't mean anything. He seems calm but confident. I think Angel is trying his best to throw Matthysse off his game.
    Nah, Danny looks emaciated and not confident at all. Lucas looks tired but supremely confident. There's going to be a lot of dudes on here who are going to be held accountable. The d.i.p.s.h.i.t. role call is coming.

Comment

I'm pretty certain this fight will be more entertaining than Canelo-Mayweather.

Comment

This fight is good as is,no need to hype....

Comment

Should be good while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
            You might as well bet on Canelo too since you're giving you're money away. You bit on the price but it's just fool's gold. Hopefully you'll learn a lesson from this and be glad you only lost $500.
            I got a bet on Mayweather over Canelo for 1,200 so if I lose the undercard fight of well if I win then it's just a bonus.

Comment

He wears sunglasses a lot so that doesn't mean anything. He seems calm but confident. I think Angel is trying his best to throw Matthysse off his game.
              Do you think it's working?

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                I got a bet on Mayweather over Canelo for 1,200 so if I lose the undercard fight of well if I win then it's just a bonus.
                So you'll break even when Danny loses consciousness. Should've just put it all on Money.

Comment

I wear sunglasses every day. But not inside buildings like a jackalope.

Comment

I'm so hyped... haven't felt this hyped since pacquiao cotto

Comment

Garcia Is Hiding Behind Those $3 Sunglasses; Matthysse Looks Like A Killer

Danny Garcia, it's all over fool. Just another one of those mouthy rubes from the Bronx, who has a lot to say, tries to act gangster... you're really going to get hurt in this fight. Stand in their and be a man and exchange. This could be over in the 1ST ROUND!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X