Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Canelo, Behind The Scenes in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said before, Canelo screw making 152 come in at 154 lbs and say to Mayweather I'll kick your ass ! that might get Mayweather to open up his defense for some offense and Canelo might be able to land something probably just wishful thinking on my part

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      Drained is what Oscar looked like at 145 against Manny.

If he were really drained, his cheek bones and eye sockets would be more noticeable.

He looks trimmer and fitter.

Canelo weighing 1.5lbs more for Trout...

I agree all the way. He does look thin, but not sickly thin like Rios sometimes looked. I'm sure Canelo will give a good account of him self tomorrow. If he gets schooled, it has more to do with his lack of experience, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
        Like I said before, Canelo screw making 152 come in at 154 lbs and say to Mayweather I'll kick your ass ! that might get Mayweather to open up his defense for some offense and Canelo might be able to land something probably just wishful thinking on my part
        Guerrero Sr. called Mayweather a wifebeater, do you really think something like the above would force him to change his game plan? It is wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetScience View Post

Canelo playing it cool for the fans, but deep down inside he's dying to make weight.
          He looks fine to me. No excuses. hahahaha

Comment

Jr looks good , his weight looks good

CANELO LOOKS DRAINED !!!!!!!

BADLY DRAINED !!!!!!!!!

We Know Jr is very happy that Canelo is in his comfortable weight !

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              Jr looks good , his weight looks good

CANELO LOOKS DRAINED !!!!!!!

BADLY DRAINED !!!!!!!!!

We Know Jr is very happy that Canelo is in his comfortable weight !
              Doesn't looked drained to me , what are you seeing that says drained ?

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
                Drained drained drained......thats all i hear!
                I wrestled for 10 yrs went undefeated 4 yrs freestyle champ an 4yr high school state champ id cut 15 lbs in 4 days easy.....make weight at 7:30am on a friday then eat rehydrate an wrestle my first match at 10:30am an have 5 matches a day for 2 days streight an went unbeaten for almost a decade!!!!!!!!!
                Ur tellin me canelo cant make lose 2 more lbs then usual get 24 hrs to rehydrate an put on 15-20lbs when he enters the ring an only has to go 12 rounds for millions!!!!!!!
                GET THE F**K OUTTA HERE WITH THAT DRAINED **** ALREADY!!!!!!!
                ITS 2LBS FOR A COUPLE HRS THEN BACK TO. 165-170 REHYDRATED AN ALL!!!!!
                90% of these ppl dont know **** bout loosin weight an being truely drained!!!!
                TMT!!!!!!!!!
                I wrestled for 20 years and went undefeated for 8 years and freestyle hero, n' highschool veteran legend of our time, n' wen't undefeated for at least 12 years and chicks wanted to ride my nasty action so much. Ur telling meCanelo can pick u 20lbs lik GET the F*** u usless F***. I call picks or ban on ur wstle STORY U FAKE CUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 LBS u are a HOOOOOO. U are RYDIN FLOYD TILL FLOYD SAYS NOOOOOOO MY BALLLZ HRTZZZZZZZZ Rehydrate 20lbs B*****S****.couple HOURS B***Sh**** WTF shutup CUN. 90% ppl think Shutup u FAKE cun.

Comment

Shut up !! Canelo looks to be in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    They wanna forget he weighed 153.5 for Trout and rehydrated to 170 after that.

So he's really coming down 1.5 lbs from his last weigh-in and rehydrating back up to between 160-170.

It's typical for a lot of haters here to see only what they want to see to suit their agendas. I've pointed this out on several occasions and all I get is "but but but but but Floyd".

Maybe if Alvarez had just come off a brutal beating would people see just how similar this fight is to Pac's last legit WW fight vs Cotto back in 2009.

Comment

"He ain't gonna do shiiiit!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X