• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why's valero any worse than tyson....

but people suck tyson's d i c k likes he's the f u c k i n pope and s h i t

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      He would have lost his next fight that was lined up against PEDerson at 140.
      bradley was close to happening also....

he woulda whooped peterson.

Comment

I never had a problem with Valero until everybody here started overrating the **** out of him after he went full ****** and butchered his wife before hanging himself like a p*ssy.

He and Paul Williams are the most overrated mother****ers in recent memory on this website, simply because they both had horrible endings to their story. In reality, they were both decent fighters whose greatness is highly exaggerated.

However, Williams is truly deserving of everybody's respect and admiration for being such a positive human being. Valero deserves nothing but scorn for being a cowardly piece of **** who murdered the mother of his children because he was an insecure little twat.

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
          why's valero any worse than tyson....

but people suck tyson's d i c k likes he's the f u c k i n pope and s h i t
          Yes murder isn't any worse than ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
            That's NSB logic for you. Floyd and Broner are ****y ****s that everyone hates but Edwin Valero the guy who murdered his wife and child is missed. If there is a hell you can be assured Valero is getting a hot poker up his arse daily.
            exactly lol, makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              I never had a problem with Valero until everybody here started overrating the **** out of him after he went full ****** and butchered his wife before hanging himself like a p*ssy.

He and Paul Williams are the most overrated mother****ers in recent memory on this website, simply because they both had horrible endings to their story. In reality, they were both decent fighters whose greatness is highly exaggerated.
              I don't understand why killing his wife made people overrate him. Is it just the "good die young" thing that naturally happens or something? Broner beat Antonio DeMarco quicker than Valero, and people hate him.

Comment

From what i've seen, 90% of people don't rate the guy at all just think he's scum. When he was alive the hype was getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                  That's NSB logic for you. Floyd and Broner are ****y ****s that everyone hates but Edwin Valero the guy who murdered his wife and child is missed. If there is a hell you can be assured Valero is getting a hot poker up his arse daily.
                  He didn't murder either of his two children.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I don't understand why killing his wife made people overrate him. Is it just the "good die young" thing that naturally happens or something? Broner beat Antonio DeMarco quicker than Valero, and people hate him.
                    To be fair, Valero was overrated long before he murdered his wife. I remember people talking about him as a potential "Pacquiao killer" even before the DeMarco fight. Which is obviously even more hysterical now that we look back on what a ****ing monster Pacquiao truly was. Valero would've been annihilated.

No idea why some people still rate this untested sickening prick as highly as they do - Even Broner is more accomplished than he was, and like you said, he's hated far more than a murderer.

Welcome to NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      To be fair, Valero was overrated long before he murdered his wife. I remember people talking about him as a potential "Pacquiao killer" even before the DeMarco fight. Which is obviously even more hysterical now that we look back on what a ****ing monster Pacquiao truly was. Valero would've been annihilated.

No idea why some people still rate this untested sickening prick as highly as they do - Even Broner is more accomplished than he was, and like you said, he's hated far more than a murderer.

Welcome to NSB.
                      Sadly you will find many fantasy fight threads between Bradley and Valero and most poll results have Valero winning by ko.

There is simply no justification whatsoever for that opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X