No announcement yet.

The One: Grand Arrivals LIVE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Sources tell me he's trying to think of a way to top what Angel Garica just did which is the closet thing you can get to impossible.

Angel just ruined Danny's chances of getting a Mayweather fight. Mayweather is too insecure to let the legendary Angel Garcia in the same room with him. No matter what he said or did, Angel would upstage him.

Mayweather might as well come out the closet. That's his only chance to upstage Angel Garcia. Though Angel will probably go on a rant about how gay his son is and make Floyd look terrible.

Comment

• Damn Come On Mayweather! WTF!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Sources tell me he's trying to think of a way to top what Angel Garica just did which is the closet thing you can get to impossible.
        Floyd is such a lil dweeb that he would feel upstaged and not wanna even show up cuz of angel

Comment

• and then this ***** wonders why nobody likes him?? smh.... hurry the **** up

Comment

• Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
            and then this ***** wonders why nobody likes him?? smh.... hurry the **** up
            I know, imagine how many ****ers their have to go pee and **** now but cant leave cause they have to cover this lol.

Comment

• @GoldenBoyBoxing: “I’m at 153-153lbs right now” @caneloPower on fight w/ @FloydMayweather #TheOne #teamcanelo

Comment

• I bet Floyd would have been late to the Pacquiao Grand Arrivals if those two had ever fought when it was at his biggest. Nothing in the world makes Floyd do something he doesn't want to do or at a pace he doesn't want to do it at, in the ring or his life

Comment

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  @GoldenBoyBoxing: “I’m at 153-153lbs right now” @caneloPower on fight w/ @FloydMayweather #TheOne #teamcanelo
                  Very good news if true, he didn't look drained to me at all, other than chapped lips, which isn't anything.

Is it seriously only Tuesday?

Comment

• I would leave if I was there..FUCK THAT.

Comment

• versace shades.... bling.... stfu

Comment

Working...
                      X