Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola is looking hella suspect in these pics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    that's hella gay

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    You have no idea what hella gay is buddy, I will show you a whole new level of hella gay.

Comment

Comment

After several beers, little guys with bald heads start to look tasty to some manly men. That's when they take the turn to the fruity dark side.

Comment

thats the new age of frolickin. dudes and chicks get drunk and they become gay smh. hopefully his onion booty wifey doesnt see this gayness LOL or else she gone

Comment

You're hella dumb. People in the Bay Area/NorCal been saying hella for over 20 years. you late on the **** thinkin its fad word when dudes been saying it for 25 years. Dudes from so cal been bitin off the bay for several years now, funny ****. I use to go to so cal all the time and they knew i was from the bay cause if say hella and dudes would think its wack, now everyone in so cal and outta state say hella
            Last edited by bayareamike; 09-09-2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Chris is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                You're hella dumb. People in the Bay Area/NorCal been saying hella for over 20 years. you late on the **** thinkin its fad word when dudes been saying it for 25 years. Dudes from so cal been bitin off the bay for several years now, funny ****. I use to go to so cal all the time and they knew i was from the bay cause if say hella and dudes would think its wack, now everyone in so cal and outta state say hella

no, noone from down here bites **** from the bay...it's hella gay up there

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post

I didn't say it, I typed it

I type lol and rofl too, it doesn't mean I go around saying it
                  Last edited by UTEP; 09-09-2013, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Arreola has a good looking wife, Arreola is probably just friendly with that guy because he bought him some food

Comment

I may be wrong...but I detect a tad of ****phobia in this thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X