Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow Floyd fans,stop trying to justify the catchweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andyreww View Post
    LOL so baldomir is quicker than mike tyson...
    You have no credibility. You called Baldomir a Duran clone. You are dismissed. Go. Leave.

Comment

Even if for arguments sake, Canelo said I want to fight at 152 which we know damn well he did not, that still makes Floyd a hypocrite:

FLOYD: I want a guy when he's at his best. If he's at his best at 154 and he's strong and he's solid, then that's the fight we're fighting at. I walk around at 150, but at the end of the day - skills pay the bills.... Give me the guys where they are comfortable at their weight so there are no excuses."

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
        wtf???if you above the weight limit for your frame and body structer you will be slower,man what is wrong with you?
        Don't even waste your time debating with him Larry. Just ignore the guy. LMAO

Comment

The fact that he done 1.2 Million buys with PACQUIAO. (Mayweather done as much with Guerrero) as compared to 2.4 the previous year...

The fact he was more than shot fighting at a weight he hadnt fought in since 2001...

Everyone who knew boxing, knew he'd lose, he retired on his stool... and was gassed by the 4th round.
          bull**** everyone expected Manny to get knocked out,Oscar was a huge favorite

Comment

This thread shows the diff between a Floyd fan vs a Floyd groupie

Comment

I said Cotto was most comfortable at 154..

HE SAID HIMSELF HE WASNT COMFORTABLE AT THE WEIGHT
              I said the fight was at Welterweight, we all know this. Drop that damn 154 stuff because that was not Welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                did Larryx just say something critical about Floyd?
                That's what Floyd gets for not sending him a Money team hat.

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
                  This thread shows the diff between a Floyd fan vs a Floyd groupie
                  The thread shows the difference between someone licking bum and a real fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    bull**** everyone expected Manny to get knocked out,Oscar was a huge favorite
                    Oscar was a huge favourite because he was supposed to come in the bigger heavier guy

Comment

The thread shows the difference between someone licking bum and a real fan.
                      At least you're honest about yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X