Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow Floyd fans,stop trying to justify the catchweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These guys are professionals. And the managers and handlers are also. Nobody has to take a fight where they are not comfortable. Everyone has the choice to say YES or NO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyreww View Post
      Why did he have to make 153.5 why didnt he weigh 154?
      Since you are a new born Calf in your understanding of the sport of Boxing, almost every fighter who fights at a limit is more concerned with not making the weight limit and comes in ounces under the contracted weight as a buffer. Once you have been watching Boxing more than a month, you will learn these things. You cant even get your facts straight and twist things to suit your warped agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triumph 916 View Post
        I agree with this...I lost $100 betting on DLH, not knowing how unhealthy he was...I heard there was a re-hydration clause (sucka *****), if there wasn't then you can't blame Pac for it.
        Manny had 0 power to put any clause on Oscar at that point

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          at the time Cotto fought Manny he was the WBO 147 champ and had 0 fights at 154..so how in the hell was it his best weight?
          Another one of his twists to seal his agenda. But Money Team, you got everyone's respect here today for sure. I too think Floyd is a great fight and was a fan for over 10 years. I wish he had capped a ring entrance weight instead of the Catchweight. I may not like everything Floyd does but he is an ATG. He was one even before he became a Welterweight.
          Last edited by richardt; 09-08-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Since you are a new born Calf in your understanding of the sport of Boxing, almost every fighter who fights at a limit is more concerned with not making the weight limit and comes in ounces under the contracted weight as a buffer. Once you have been watching Boxing more than a month, you will learn these things. You cant even get your facts straight and twist things to suit your warped agenda.
            Oh really? ounces or half a pound?

Comment

• Fact of the matter is,most fighters are cutting to make the divisional limit as it is..when you ask them to do more it takes focus away from training and effects conditioning.Weight plays a huge factor in training camp if you are cutting weight

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                Fact of the matter is,most fighters are cutting to make the divisional limit as it is..when you ask them to do more it takes focus away from training and effects conditioning.Weight plays a huge factor in training camp if you are cutting weight
                Maybe he shouldnt balloon up to 175lbs then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyreww View Post
                  Oh really? ounces or half a pound?
                  a half pound is 8 ounces duma$$. Go back to school. A lot of fighters weigh in a number of ounces under the contracted weight. But please don't let facts get in the way of your warped agenda. You got torched today and you are still enjoying being slaughtered here.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    a half pound is 8 ounces duma$$. Go back to school. A lot of fighters weigh in a number of ounces under the contracted weight. But please don't let facts get in the way of your warped agenda. You got torched today and you are still enjoying being slaughtered here.
                    and a pound is 16 ounces.. dumbass.

Comment

• @ Andyreww, is that you Larryx?

Comment

Working...
                      X