Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow Floyd fans,stop trying to justify the catchweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andyreww View Post
    The thread shows the difference between someone licking bum and a real fan.
    Be real with me bruh,are you a real boxing fan or are you trolling,when did you start following the sport and how old are you...i am serious

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
      wtf???if you above the weight limit for your frame and body structer you will be slower,man what is wrong with you?
      You mean like Floyd at 152?

Comment

Pacquiao was heavier on fight night.

that's called hindsight. it's what you see when you look back.

if you were actually watching boxing at the time you'd know the oscar was a massive favorite leading into the pacquiao fight. the odds were probably only 4-1 to get some pinoys to be willing to bet pacquiao. he was expected to get killed by oscar.

Comment

Ive never seen anyone so joyfully get torched by everyone like Andrew has. Talk about sado masochistic blissfulness like his "Baldomir is a Duran clone" among everything else here that he says for trolling purposes.

Comment

Be real with me bruh,are you a real boxing fan or are you trolling,when did you start following the sport and how old are you...i am serious
            I'm a real boxing fan, and a bit of both...

It's laughable the amount of people who hate on Floyd though and compare the catchweight of Canelo.. like the catchweights Pacquiao demanded...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              that's called hindsight. it's what you see when you look back.

if you were actually watching boxing at the time you'd know the oscar was a massive favorite leading into the pacquiao fight. the odds were probably only 4-1 to get some pinoys to be willing to bet pacquiao. he was expected to get killed by oscar.
              As I said, Oscar was the big favourite because he was supposed to come in heavier and bigger than Pacquiao.

Pacquiao outweighed him.

Comment

You mean like Floyd at 152?
                He fought at 154 2 times and won 2 titles there,even said he walks around at 150..stop it you sound ignorant

Comment

He fought at 154 2 times and won 2 titles there,even said he walks around at 150..stop it you sound ignorant
                  and he has been in 2 hard fights at 154.. so no, he doesn't perform well there.. just like De La hoya fought at 160.

Comment

Ricky Hatton walked around 180lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyreww View Post
                      Floyd has performed terribly at 154...

He can't even make 154 at the weigh in and loses weight on fight night.

Regardless, he was a middleweight fighter... just like you're saying floyd is a 154 pounder..

De la hoya went from 154lbs to 145lbs for manny...

Canelo is going from 153 on weigh ins to 152...

HARDLY THE SAME?

If Manny brings de la hoya to 145lbs.. and it's okay..

Maybe Canelo should of came to 145lbs?
                      Most probably this alt belongs to one of the dozens reloaded alts. I can see the pattern. Don't forget Floyd was a legit 2 times champion at 154 and said while he is scheduled to fight Cotto "I will never put my opponent in a disadvantage by asking a catchweight" he was referring to Pacquiao vs Cotto fight at catchweight, remember?
                      Last edited by straightleft; 09-08-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X