No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite Italian boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy in my avy..

Grew up watching him on HBO after dark.. Gave us some of the best memories in history.

RIP Champ

Comment

Can someone please tell me how you define Italian?

Someone who was born & raised in America isn't Italian, in my humble opinion. I know that Italians (real Italians) agree with me.

And if we're allowing Americans to count as Italians, how many generations back do you go? Grandparents? Great-great-grandparents? Do you need to be fluent in Italian (I can't see how someone who doesn't speak fluent Italian can count as Italian).

And most importantly of all, why isn't Enzo Maccarinelli on everyones list

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
        Can someone please tell me how you define Italian?

Someone who was born & raised in America isn't Italian, in my humble opinion. I know that Italians (real Italians) agree with me.

And if we're allowing Americans to count as Italians, how many generations back do you go? Grandparents? Great-great-grandparents? Do you need to be fluent in Italian (I can't see how someone who doesn't speak fluent Italian can count as Italian).

And most importantly of all, why isn't Enzo Maccarinelli on everyones list

Paulie Malignaggi and Vinny Pazienza

Comment

Originally posted by inveiglement View Post
          if you mean Italian by ethnicity, then mine is definitely Nicolino Locche
          nicolino was born and raised in ARGENTINA...and that´s in South America.....FAAAAAR AWAY from Europe....

Nino Benvenutti

Comment

i dont know but i know mafia had the a big deal of influence in the old days , reason why they had some ATG's on the picture but not anymore...politics , part of boxing ....

Comment

We need some Italian boxers in the game right now. A bad ass directly from Italy and then 1 from like Jersey or Brooklyn.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                Who is he?
                Antonio DeMarco.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                  We need some Italian boxers in the game right now. A bad ass directly from Italy and then 1 from like Jersey or Brooklyn.
                  I agree with this. I want an all pressure,iron chinned,power punching Italian.

Comment

Working...
                  X