No announcement yet.

I'm watching the NFL on CBS, lots of ads for "The One"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm watching the NFL on CBS, lots of ads for "The One"

Well played, Golden Boy Promotions. Targeting football fans on opening weekend is a great way to get tons of attention for your event.

Smart move. They are going to be showing lots of ads next saturday on the biggest CFB game of the day also...

Comment

They're spending loads advertising this fight. It is becoming pretty clear that this is going to be the biggest event of the last 5-6 years.

Comment

Well CBS is with show time so why wouldn't they lol

Comment

I think the Forbes article about this fight said they're spending record amounts on advertisement for this fight. The 11 days tour alone costs $4 mil i think

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            They're spending loads advertising tSinhis fight. It is becoming pretty clear that this is going to be the biggest event of the last 5-6 years.
            I wonder if they had to pay for the air time or if CBS gave it to them for free? Since CBS owns Showtime.

Comment

Funny thing is the only recent knockout footage they can show for Floyd is the Ortiz sucker punch!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I wonder if they had to pay for the air time or if CBS gave it to them for free? Since CBS owns Showtime.
                Im pretty sure its free, CBS benefit as much as any the more the fight sells

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I meant overall. I doubt they have to "pay" for it, other than not earning the revenue from something else. I've seen the ads multiple times on non-CBS/Showtime affiliated stations as well.

Comment

the raiders are on cbs for me. no thanks! the raiders are the seth michell's of football.

Comment

Working...
                    X