Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd gonna end up broke, dude LOVES gold diggers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmoney7141998 View Post
    Look at bill gates,he never had a high education or finish college though look at how much money he has,also look at Bush he had a high education though he made alot of dumb decisions.
    Haha, your right, a Bill Gates to Floyd comparison is spot on when it comes to intellect...
    Do you *****s read some of the stuff you write before you hit submit???

Comment

Floyd has $123 million in one bank account. Who gives a shit if he's spending it on whores and what not. Unless he gave me money to pay off my student loans and credit card debt I don't give a crap.

Comment

Stfu,im trying to tell you just because you had a great education does not mean you will be great at business,also you said Floyd is not intelligent because he didn't have a good education and drop out of highschool

Comment

He's more likely to lose his money ********, I don't get the impression that he spends a lot of money on his entourage. He's too much of a narcissist to have them walking around as his equals.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            He's more likely to lose his money ********, I don't get the impression that he spends a lot of money on his entourage. He's too much of a narcissist to have them walking around as his equals.
            The rapper on TMT, P Reala, says that Floyd is very generous with his money. Floyd should invest some of his money.

Comment

Does Floyd has any investments or endorsements,he would seen like a big DUMBASS if he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                The rapper on TMT, P Reala, says that Floyd is very generous with his money. Floyd should invest some of his money.
                The term is subjective, as in Bill Gates is very generous with his money; so was MC Hammer.

Comment

I think he wants to be that "guy" hence the "black Hugh Hefner". He uses his money to live out his fantasies....something all of us dream of doing. Just hope he's making enough to sustain himself when boxing is over, because to me he seems to spend as much as he makes. If 50 cent is right and boxing is his only real source of income, it is inevitable that Floyd will be fighting into his late 40s based off his spending habits and lifestyle. At this point I do think he needs an astute Accountant, heck, even a Lawyer, because having that many fake ppl around you someone bound to try get more than the bone you offer.

Comment

Originally posted by dmoney7141998 View Post
                    Does Floyd has any investments or endorsements,he would seen like a big DUMBASS if he doesn't.
                    He doesn't have any endorsements but it would be unwise of him to not have any investments.

Comment

no $h1t he's going broke. His lifestyle is not sustainable and his entourage is in the 50-100 range. They'll be gone when the money is gone. He'll be fighting (not by choice) until he's 45.

Comment

Working...
                      X