Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Floyd Mayweather is great in my mind.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Floyd Mayweather is great in my mind.

Listen to these words coming from Floyd on Episode 2 of All Access.

While these words sound so simple and unimportant, they mean a lot coming from the best boxer in the world today. All fighters take heed!

"Boxing is an art-where I don't have to be the strongest...I don't have to be the fastest...I don't have to have the best footwork...but I, I got the best mind. Like I always say, it's Chess, I know how to win"!

if so, why wasnt this man involved in many great fights that we the fans wanted to see? how truly great is a man who has avoided threats his whole career?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      if so, why wasnt this man involved in many great fights that we the fans wanted to see? how truly great is a man who has avoided threats his whole career?
      There is only one fighter that the fans truly wanted to see Floyd fight, and that fighter was shook of blood testing. But it's good to see that you took an interest in the topic at hand-not!

I also wanted to see Morales JMM, but I never got to see that fight. Why? Barrera fought him when he thought that JMM wasn't good anymore instead of fighting JMM in his prime.
      Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 09-04-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

"Boxing is an art-where I don't have to be the strongest...I don't have to be the fastest...I don't have to have the best footwork...all I have to do is duck the guys that will give me trouble. It's like playing chess against the mentally handicapped! I know how to beat them!"

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          "Boxing is an art-where I don't have to be the strongest...I don't have to be the fastest...I don't have to have the best footwork...all I have to do is duck the guys that will give me trouble. It's like playing chess against the mentally handicapped! I know how to beat them!"
          :qqq: end thread//////////////////////

Comment

Comment

Dude Floyd is smart and says some sh it that amazes u but then his stupid side comes out.
              I'm a fan and my girl is infatuated wih him. If he wasn't black if be in trouble haha

Comment

For all the idiotic, arrogant things he says...when it comes to what goes on in the ring he is the truth. the proof is in the pudding, he has shown to deal with all styles...Faster guys, shorter, taller, busier, stronger, etc. you name it and some had all majority of those attributes but he was just flat out smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  lmao.....................

Comment

You know what i think will be the best thing when Canelo wins is that a fun MW division will get some love

Comment

Working...
                    X