No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather works with Adrien Broner in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather works with Adrien Broner in Las Vegas

As reported by HustleBoss.com/BoxingScene.com recently, Cincinnati-based trainer Mike Stafford is entertaining the idea of training his core group of fighters, which includes three-division world champion Adrien Broner, temporarily in Las Vegas within the coming weeks.

Stafford will arrive to Vegas next week, as two of his fighters, Jamel Herring and Robert Easter Jr., were lined up with bouts at the MGM Grand on Sept. 12. It actually turns out that Broner is already in the city, as he was spotted getting a workout inside of the Mayweather Boxing Club on Tuesday afternoon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ha. Wouldn't it be something if Broner started training with the Mayweathers full time?

Not too far fetched it seems.

Comment

That is a good idea for broner and the other fighters stafford trains. They can learn a lot from the mayweathers.

Comment

Makes sense for any young fighter to work with roger seeing that he is a two time world champion.

Comment

Seeing how Broner idolized Floyd, that would be a natural thing for broner to do and try to get uncle Roger to train him. But if Broner becomes a regular in the Mayweather Boxing Gym, I wanna see how he would interact with Floyd SR with all the stuff he said about him.

Comment

Just cause Broner is being trained by Roger doesn't mean his style will change. I cant stand this dude simply because he tries to act like something he isn't. Then on top of that he pretty much disgraces the black community with is antics.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid8Fire View Post
              Just cause Broner is being trained by Roger doesn't mean his style will change. I cant stand this dude simply because he tries to act like something he isn't. Then on top of that he pretty much disgraces the black community with is antics.
              Huge fighters styles create school and emulation... Ali's style did. Why Floyd's style couldn't generate the same emulation?

Comment

A storyline for a future fight, perhaps? Broner with Roger in his corner against Floyd Jr. with Sr. in his corner? Maybe not, but then again, I wouldn't be completely surprised either.

Comment

Maybe he can teach him how to move his damn feet.

Comment

Awesome. Broner just got a confidence boost lol

Comment

Working...
                    X