Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Tim Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez face off with Max Kellerman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Tim Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez face off with Max Kellerman.

It took Bradley 2 months to get his speech back after the Provodnikov fight.

Marquez's English keeps getting better

Comment

Wow. First time I've heard JMM speak in all English. He seems to have a good grasp on the language, and appears to understand everything.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Thanks for this, I missed it last night. I can't wait for this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          Thanks for this, I missed it last night. I can't wait for this fight!
          Oh man your sig is hilarious
          Last edited by Rip Chudd; 09-04-2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Marquez giving Bradley the death stare throughout the entire faceoff and Bradley looked so uncomfortable.

Comment

a prime Bradley wouldve been major trouble for JMM and I would favor him but I think Bradley is a bit of damaged goods right now and his best days are behind him. Therefore, unless JMM gets old overnight, I see him schooling Tim pretty bad and getting the KO. The performance will be such that after the fight alot of people will want to argue that he's the best of this generation over both Floyd & Pac when in reality, Bradley just isnt the same guy anymore. JMM is a legend and a beast though

Comment

Let me get this straight, a lesser accurate, not as quick, not even in the same ball park fighter in Providnikoff TEED off on Bradley to the point where he couldn't talk straight for two months... and Bradley's response to fighting JMM is "you can't hit what's not there".

Epic.

Comment

I didnt even know this was came on. Damn gotta go watch now. Dont spoil it but did Bradley bring up testing at all or has he gone hush hush

Comment

I'll have to disagree with those saying Bradley is over the hill. Bradley is at the pinnacle of his career, coming off one of the most gutsy performances in recent memory. Fighting while literally knocked out on his feet. I would not take his last fight and count that as a sign of decline. He fought that way because he wanted to prove to the world that he has the heart of a true champion and he's willing to go into war with anyone, no matter the consequences.

This faceoff was great. I love the focus and "death stare" of JMM haha. This fight is going to be so great.. I love Marquez, but Bradley is just too determined for his own good. I truly believe he is willing to die in the ring before he is beaten. He is on a mission.. Can't wait for this fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X