Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever watched a fight where you support both fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say that the vast majority of fights, I usual have "a" guy that I'm pulling for. Maybe somebody is the under dog, maybe nationalistic shit, maybe I want to see somebody just punch the other motherfuckers head clean off their opponents neck.

The last one I can of think of off the top of my head, was Angulo-Lara.

Comment

De La Hoya vs Mayweather but fight time I rooted for Oscar to win. Winky vs Taylor; and the fight next week I support Floyd & Canelo but I want Floyd to win more but it wouldn't bother me for Canelo to win as long as it's a clean win.

Comment

Cotto-Pac, Rigo -Donaire (even tho after the fight his excuses and moaning like a b*tch made me loose all respect for Donaire), Jmm-Pac and some others.

Comment

I do all the time and will be doing it again next week with Lucas-Garcia and Smith-Molina. Most of the time I still root for one but I dont care if the otheer guy wins because I like both

Comment

Garcia vs Khan
            Broner vs Paulie
            Khan vs Paulie
            Peterson vs Holt

Comment

maidana vs matthyse

Comment

Defintely the Cotto vs Pacquiao fight. So much energy in the crowd, both good guys and with Cotto winning the fight in the beginning

Comment

Froch vs Kessler both fights

Comment

Shane Mosley vs Cotto for me. Such a close fight you wonder why they never rematched?

also Cotto vs Pacquiao

Marquez vs Vazquez its like you wanted each fighter to win the rematch who didn't win the previous one.

Holyfield vs Foreman (liked Evander and also wanted the old man Big George to shock the world again)

Tyson vs Holyfield

Comment

I'm a huge fan of Adamek and VItali,also Martinez vs Murray I didn't want to see a loser.very rarely do I root for both and even then I suppose I have leanings.

Comment

Working...
                      X