No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gonzalez: Marquez, Golden Boy Doubts Inspired Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gonzalez: Marquez, Golden Boy Doubts Inspired Me

WBC featherweight champion Jhonny Gonzalez (55-8, 47KOs) is still living up his big victory over Abner Mares (26-1-1, 14KOs) from last Saturday night in Carson, California. The boxer, who turns 32-years-old on September 15th, is still looking to rub it in to everyone who doubted his ability to win. He dropped Mares in the first round with a big lefthook and then finished him off. Mares was listed on many pound-for-pound lists and viewed as a heavy favorite to beat Gonzalez. There is a rematch clause and the two boxers are expected to meet before the end of the year.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gonzalez will beat Mares again and Golden Boy will then transfer their delusion of Santa Cruz being as good as guys like Rigo, Nonito, and Mikey. It's a wrap; those are the best from 122-130.

Comment

Mares is a proven top tier fighter in the lower weights. His name and hype being in the same sentence is trolling 101.

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
        Mares is a proven top tier fighter in the lower weights. His name and hype being in the same sentence is trolling 101.
        Hype might be an exaggeration, but those believing he was on par w/Rigo and/or Nonito need to watch some more boxing before speaking.

Comment

i guess mares is a piece of **** now because 1 loss

Comment

Working...
          X