No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr vs. Vera LA Presser Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr vs. Vera LA Presser Mega Gallery

Los Angeles,Calif. --- (L-R) Former WBC Middleweight champion and son of the legend Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and No. 1 contender Bryan Vera pose during a press conference in Los Angeles Thursday to announce their upcoming exciting battle which will take place, Saturday, September 28, under the stars, at StubHub Center in Carson, Calif. and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®.

Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Zanfer Promotions, Banner Promotions and Tecate, remaining tickets to Chávez vs. Vera, priced at $200, $100, $50 and $20 (plus applicable taxes and fees), can be purchased online at http://www.axs.com, by telephone at (888) 929-7849 or at the StubHub Center box office, Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
    [Click Here To Read More]

best pic

Comment

What is the guy in the white shirt's name? I believe I saw him fight in California 2 years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
        What is the guy in the white shirt's name? I believe I saw him fight in California 2 years back.
        Oscar Valdez.

Comment

the pic with arum and chavez jr...where we blazin yo?

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
            I believe it is oscar valdez...i've seen him fight and he is a damm good fighter..

Comment

who the fck is this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post

best pic
                Second. You beat me to it.

Be crazy if Vera upset the apple cart yet again. He's made a career of it.

Comment

Working...
                X