No announcement yet.

Dirty Little Boxing Secrets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    I think Foreman would have beaten Ali in a rematch.
    No. Ali exposed Foreman. Guy named Jimmy Young beat him doing the same thing...tie him up and frustrate him. Dirty tactics.

Comment

Old fighters are overrated
      Rigo is the most talented fighter ever
      Lennox would beat every hw in his prime
      Manny would beat floyd
      I believe most top boxers are on peds

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
        Ill get terrible flak for this but Paul Mccloskey would have stopped khan if not for the bull**** stoppage
        I agree with you on this 100%!

Comment

-Mike Tyson was afraid of George Foreman

-Mayweather sees in Canelo his biggest challenge

- Sergey Kovalev is one of the hardest hiting boxer p4p in history

- Vitali Klitschko is naturally stronger than his brother Wladimir.

Comment

Creatine and all supllements for bulking up should be forbidden.

Comment

Five judges instead of three would be an improvement that I would support.

[Note: I did not say it would be a perfect solution (for bad judging), I said an improvement.]

Comment

i would kill to be able to go to another hatton fight !

Comment

Ricardo “Mochuelo” (“Little Owl”) Torres, from Colombia, was an exciting fighter who brought a considerable skill set to the ring. Underrated by many, unnoticed by some, few seem to remember or ever post about him. He earned high marks in virtually all departments: moved quickly and well, packed plenty of power (82% KO rate), and only lost twice in his 31-bout career –- once to Miguel Cotto, and once to Kendall Holt (who he also defeated). To quote Adam Sandler’s Hanukah song: “… not too shabby!” Personally I liked the way he fought and miss him being on the scene (last fight was in 2009). Anyone else remember Ricardo?

Cotto & Torres (2005)

Comment

In the Paulie fight, Broner showed us a great display of footwork. That boy use movements that reminds me of Sugar Ray Leonard in his prime

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      I would kill to be able to go to another Hatton fight!
                      I lived in England for a while, and I can't help but wish that I had gone to a fight there. I mean hindsight is 20/20, right? And I had a wonderful time there, but yeah, I love the enthusiasm of a British fight crowd.

While we're on the subject ...To be honest, I don't really understand why Ricky felt like he had to retire after the Senchenko fight. Considering that he had been off for 3 1/2 years (!), he actually looked fairly decent and was winning the fight on all three cards. Then, of course, he got nailed with that great body shot that ended things in the penultimate round. Ok, so he lost, but exactly what was he expecting? I didn't even like his opponent choice. Anyway, I never understood why he felt like that fight showed him it was time to hang 'em up.

Comment

Working...
                      X