Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd had some flattering words about Tim Bradley....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Well Floyd also said good things about Bob Arum and Don King during the interviews...
    he was specifically asked about comments he made about bob at the nevada hall of fame...

he chose to bring up tim... nobody asked him about tim bradley.....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Floyd also likes soda...let's make a thread about that too
      Lmao Floyd once ate a bowl of Rice Krispies. Floyd likes tv.

Comment

I think showtime and floyd are quietly planting the seeds for a bradley fight...

i think the jmm-bradley fight is his last with top rank till he is a free agent.. he signed a four fight deal and has had casamoyer, manny, ruslan, and jmm...

I think that is why bradley so nervous about being screwed with the drug testing and judges because he is on his way out, and TR would like nothing more than for him to resign for manny2 or lose to jmm to setup jmm-manny 5

showtime has been mentioning bradley over the past few months,,,
        i think if bradley beats jmm, and becomes free agent, he will jump ship to land a mayweather fight,, and floyd would be down to fight a guy who is undefeated with wins over manny, alexander, jmm.....

of course then the floyd haters will say floyd is ducking garcia/lucas if he takes a bradley fight,,,

i would love to see undefeated bradley vs undefeated floyd in may 2014......
        those are the types of fights that will help rebuild the floyd legacy after not landing any meaningful fights from 08-present...

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
          Lmao Floyd once ate a bowl of Rice Krispies. Floyd likes tv.
          don't forget floyd molested you as a child....

Comment

Real recognize real

Comment

Bradley vs Floyd

118-109 Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                Bradley vs Floyd

118-109 Mayweather

Tim doesn't lose decisions, sorry...he just has to stay upright and he'll get the nod

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I think showtime and floyd are quietly planting the seeds for a bradley fight...

i think the jmm-bradley fight is his last with top rank till he is a free agent.. he signed a four fight deal and has had casamoyer, manny, ruslan, and jmm...

I think that is why bradley so nervous about being screwed with the drug testing and judges because he is on his way out, and TR would like nothing more than for him to resign for manny2 or lose to jmm to setup jmm-manny 5

i think if bradley beats jmm, and becomes free agent, he will jump ship to land a mayweather fight,, and floyd would be down to fight a guy who is undefeated with wins over manny, alexander, jmm.....

of course then the floyd haters will say floyd is ducking garcia/lucas if he takes a bradley fight,,,

those are the types of fights that will help rebuild the floyd legacy after not landing any meaningful fights from 08-present...
                  I was thinking the same thing after someone said Floyd brought Bradley up then i remembered Tim is a Top Rank fighter, I didn't know his contract is up after this fight though.

I'd definitely like to see this fight if he fights the winner or Garcia - Matthysse or Bradley I'd watch. Def an interesting fight IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

I hope so it would be a great fight , their resumes would represent a lot in that fight both being undefeated and a hell of a roll call , hope it happens .

Comment

Does anyone know for sure when bradley's contract is up with TR..
                      I honestly think it was a 4 fight deal and should expire after the jmm fight,,,,,

does anybody know for a fact.....

I also wouldnt be surprised to see floyd and Arum, kiss and make up, and make the manny fight now that manny is on the tail end of his career,,,,

Comment

Working...
                      X