Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So do i, just made a lovely cup o tea

Comment

Originally posted by Eyeh8you
      i'll stand by my statement. I said he loves allah whats wrong w/that. I could have said Oh Ike Iubuchai whooped his God lovin ass (Chris Byrd) and not one ********* or *** would get offended.
      The difference is plain. You would never had said "God Loving Ass", because you know goddamned well it would have no effect. You exist for no other reason but to BAIT people by using any cheap insult that comes to mind.

Admit it, if you can, that you intended "somthing" when you chose Allah instead of "God".

By the way, the many names for God include Allah. The many names for Allah include God. I'm sure you must be aware of this, so, why did you chose Allah instead of "God" in the first place? You know why? I like to use Fred, but that's not meant to insult anybody.

By the way Eye, you're back on IGNORE where you belong. You can respond if you like, but I won't be there, so feel free to continuing showing what an empty-headed **** you are by slamming me with your never-ending, meaningless tripe.

Comment

Eyeh8you theres only one word that can describe u
        whys that, cuz u think ur amazing that u can type ****, and thats all it is pure 100% ****.

Comment

YAWN, did this chick just say something?

Comment

Working...
          X