Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
    DEAL WITH IT

(Angel Garcia Voice)

And that that fckin Janet Jackson hat off!!

Comment

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
      **** that, EXPOSE my other accounts NOW. Not on the 15th... NOW.

DO IT.

Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
        Love the progress!

Please let me know when you find a SINGLE post under ANY other account. I don't do ALTs that is for people afraid to voice their opinions. I have never been afraid to speak my mind.

Looking forward to the grand expose!

Comment

That is an example of a great stoppage. Tell Lucas I said to make it happen. Tell him I said not to worry about Garcia's counters. Let him know bro!
          You are harder on Garcia's dick than Jenna Jameson at a black guy convention.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
            You are harder on Garcia's dick than Jenna Jameson at a black guy convention.
            I do it for the haters like you. Keep hatin, it changes nothing on the 14th of Sept.

Comment

Love the progress!

Please let me know when you find a SINGLE post under ANY other account. I don't do ALTs that is for people afraid to voice their opinions. I have never been afraid to speak my mind.

Looking forward to the grand expose!
              You joined this month, and are far too active, emotional, and troll like not to have another active account. Plus you copied another users name when you made this account.

I may never find out who, but it's entirely to obvious.

Comment

I do it for the haters like you. Keep hatin, it changes nothing on the 14th of Sept.
                Check out the master thread...

Comment

Fcab drivers and gift dec?smh, garcia fans low iq never fail to amaze me,you'd be one of those cab drivers at best.Hometown Gift dec's?.......like devon/judah?.Mexico isn't Lucas home country let alone town,if you're trying to state facts then at least stick to real ones not the ones you created in your delusional mind.Lucas was beating Harris was about to pound him to pulp,garcia struggled with theophane & came out with close split dec that could've gone either way hardly anything to brag about.What garcia did was nothing special,you act like Lucas wouldn't dispose of morales corpse/China chin khan within 3.
                  Last edited by InevitableTruth; 08-28-2013, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by InevitableTruth View Post
                    Fcab drivers and gift dec?smh, garcia fans low iq never fail to amaze me,you'd be one of those cab drivers at best.Hometown Gift dec's?.......like devon/judah?.Mexico isn't Lucas home country let alone town,if you're trying to state facts then at least stick to real ones not the ones you created in your delusional mind.Lucas was beating Harris was about to pound him to pulp,garcia struggled with theophane & came out with close split dec that could've gone either way hardly anything to brag about.What garcia did was nothing special,you act like Lucas wouldn't dispose of morales corpse/China chin khan within 3.

First off son, Mexico...Argentina...Do you REALLY think it matters when the opponent is a black man named Harris? Like I said HOMETOWN referee.

Fact, is the stoppage was wrong and Lucas eye looked like a clam. Tell me where you see Vivian Harris out on his fight?

When Garcia fought Theopane, he was a rook with just 15 pro fights and STILL beat him.

Yeah cause Khan' speed and reach would not be a problem for Lucas right?

If you are going to post something, make sure the points you make are solid and don't come here trying to act like you're gonna show me something, and then post some weak ass shet like you just did.

Comment

First off son, Mexico...Argentina...Do you REALLY think it matters when the opponent is a black man named Harris? Like I said HOMETOWN referee.

Fact, is the stoppage was wrong and Lucas eye looked like a clam. Tell me where you see Vivian Harris out on his fight?

When Garcia fought Theopane, he was a rook with just 15 pro fights and STILL beat him.

Yeah cause Khan' speed and reach would not be a problem for Lucas right?

If you are going to post something, make sure the points you make are solid and don't come here trying to act like you're gonna show me something, and then post some weak ass shet like you just did.
                      Why you ducking me bro??

Comment

Working...
                      X