No announcement yet.

Matthysse...Cab drivers and crooked refs... Talk about hometown gifts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
    he is not a alt, he's borderpatrol/i forget who else....he been here before, hates mexicans from what i saw.
    Don't hate anybody. I expose hypocrisy and break hearts. The days of talking about Donkey Shows are over. We covered all the jokes back in 2008.

LaMigra
    BorderPatrol
    CottoWinsII
    Blackness
    PlasterSad.

Like them, I don't do Alts. We are hitmen until we are retired by the politics of b!tchassness.

All legends who went down in a blaze of glory for putting things in perspective for Team Bitter. Good men indeed and their names will live in infamy. I am in good company.

Last edited by FerFal'sStepDad; 08-27-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
      Don't hate anybody. I expose hypocrisy and break hearts. The days of talking about Donkey Shows are over. We covered all the jokes back in 2008.

LaMigra
      BorderPatrol
      CottoWinsII
      Blackness
      PlasterSad.

Like them, I don't do Alts. We are hitmen until we are retired by the politics of b!tchassness.

All legends who went down in a blaze of glory for putting things in perspective for Team Bitter. Good men indeed and their names will live in infamy. I am in good company.
      Honest question, are you a fan of any other fighters? Do you go as hard (pause) for anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
        Honest question, are you a fan of any other fighters? Do you go as hard (pause) for anybody else?

Yes,

Montiel, Abner Mares, Rafa, Fernando Vargas, and Yory Boy just to name a few of my personal favorites.

Question: Who is the bloody idiot who forgot to a few key punches??

Comment

LaMigra
          BorderPatrol

CottoWinsII
          Blackness
          PlasterSad.

ATG Alts

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post

Yes,

Montiel, Abner Mares, Rafa, Fernando Vargas, and Yory Boy just to name a few of my personal favorites.

Question: Who is the battered idiot in your avi that forgot to block a few key punches to the face?

Comment

Yes,

lol i see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                ATG Alts
                Yes, I was just at the BoxingScene Hall of Fame and saw their glorious names at the very top. Good men and never once did they take a knee.

Comment

Yes,

Huh?????????

Comment

Good thing your uncle's friend was the ref that night in Argentina... That eye closing like that... That ref wanted to take NO chances.

Garcia's left hook gonna give him the same swelling on his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Shut up shut up just SHUT THE FUVK UP!

I want this fight to be finished already, just so I don't have to listen to your **** every day!
                      DEAL WITH IT

Comment

Working...
                      X