Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Says Garcia Will Crumble From The Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol doesn't have a chance he's the better fighter with the better resume and oh actually beat the big names unlike Lucas and 1 more thing he's undefeated unified champ stop hating

Comment

Lucas is gonna have his way.
      Danny used to fighting older shop worn fighters.
      Now he is gonna get bullied by lucas . Peterson is just as durable as danny.
      Lucas can only be beat by being purely outboxed with speed. Danny
      Isnt that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
        Tell me something idk. Garcia doesn't have a chance in hell.
        Spoken like a TRUE FAN, but Garcia, undefeated,
        came thru the Ranks, in Philly....
        This is No walk in the park, for Lucas!!!

Comment

I'm certain this fight does not go to the cards. Unlike the majority of this forum however, I do believe that Garcia has a 50% chance of being the victor in this war.

Comment

Matthysse in 3 now.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              Garcia as Avi

Bare in mind, Zab and Devon are defensive fighters (borderline runners, especially Devon)

Garcia... flatfooted
              Devon did not run in that fight, if he had then it would have been easier cause he stood in front of lucas far too often. If Garcia has a good a chin as Alexander then he can hang around long enough to catch Matthysse himself..... Still think its a 50-50 fight but Lucas power gives him the edge, I'll be happy for whoever wins...... Lucas for finally winning his title and Garcia for silencing his unfair naysayers.

Comment

of course the stupid haters bring up fights from years ago against zab and devon "it burns" alexander

Comment

what i like to hear from my man matthysse, the guy is a machine, a robot, he doesnt play no games, he just gets in there to kill you

Comment

Originally posted by TwoPieceBiscuit View Post
                    This antisocial bum said he was expecting it to go all 12. Stop doing crack and brush your teeth for once, MTYHesse
                    That is what gets fanboys wet though... His "antisocial" nature screams of badboy. Like teenage girls, they flock to Matthysse.

But yea, he is getting very suped up on his power. Only little kids talk in such graphic terms about "my powerful punches..." It's like he does not realize that Garcia is NOT Peterson and NEVER drove a cab in his life.

Lucas, you will be punched in the face enough times in the 1st round to quickly learn that, Garcia's punches are not fun. You will NOT be shaking your little head like you did when Zab landed an overrated uppercut as you were already flying to your left. Prepare to drink Iguana blood when they wire your caveman jaw shut.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      Lol doesn't have a chance he's the better fighter with the better resume and oh actually beat the big names unlike Lucas and 1 more thing he's undefeated unified champ stop hating
                      It's an envy that we are all too familiar with. The swagless peasants HATE to see a brother feeling good about himself. But Garcia knows he is a hater and will beat him for it.

All that Iguana shet does nothing for Lucas in Philly. We don't abuse reptiles son...We beat fake ass Roberto Duran ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X