No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Says Garcia Will Crumble From The Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
    Garcia didn't ko Campbell,holt,theopane,Judah, he did ko china chin khan but who can't. And he knocked out old fit grandpa Eric morales wow. How the **** is he going to ko this beast who's never beer hurt or knockdown?
    Has that beast ever fought ANYONE with Garcia's power in both hands and the chin Garcia possesses? See... You wannabe selective as to what you highlight in your argument but I'm here to remind you Danny has NEVER driven a cab in his life. THAT right there is the problem for Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Matthysse fights a lot more aggressively since those robberies.

He knows about the left hook though. You'd have to think he'll be wary of it.
      They weren't robberies!!! You've been on this forum for 6 years and you have the nerve to call a close competitive fight a robbery!!!

Comment

Garcia didn't ko Campbell,holt,theopane,Judah, he did ko china chin khan but who can't. And he knocked out old fit grandpa Eric morales wow. How the **** is he going to ko this beast who's never beer hurt or knockdown?
        As you see, you found your own answer. He's not.
        Matthysse will go to work and hurt this kid. Matthysse doesnt just hit the body and head: He said it several times, he puts brutal powershots to the arms and elbows too. That hurts them, slows their hand speed and power.
        I dont see this fight lasting beyond round 6. Unless Matthysse puts Garcia to sleep in the first couple rounds like he did with Peterson, Danny will get a serious beating which I dont believe he can take to well. We've seen him cut and his face fall appart in most of his fights, and none of them hit as hard as Matthysse.
        Its going to be a bloody good fight.
        This reminds me of the Chavez Jr. vs Martinez fight. We all knew Martienz would take Jr. to boxing school and that's what he did for all 12 fights. That boy got humiliaated.
        Matthysse vs Garcia is somewhat similar, but instead of humiliating Garcia with classy boxing skills he will give him the most brutal beating of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
          Good to know. I was worried cause yo came back for the cyanide bait 2 days in a row. As long as I know you are not suicidal like my nephew Pistol Whip, it's cool.

I will be here on the 15th for sure win lose or KTFO. All good bro. I am her to rep my position on who will win this fight. I can roll with the 20% of fans who think Danny has a chance. It will be a great fight and I think somebody should tell Canelo and Floyd that they are on the undercard of Garcia V Matthysse
          All good bro. I can respect that. Iike that last sentence a lot (no butt kissing). WAAAARRR BOXINGGGGG!!!!! see you on the 15th!

Comment

He will. Sooner or later, Garcia simply won't be able to take it.

Comment

Guys, anyone knows how many alts Frank Sucksitt has? This loser is all over the place!

Comment

Garcia has never been hurt or knocked down and has a superior resume. And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't ''grandpa Eric Morales'' school the glorified club fighter Maidana who whipped Matthysse like 3 times in the amateurs before facing Garcia??

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
                  All good bro. I can respect that. Iike that last sentence a lot (no butt kissing). WAAAARRR BOXINGGGGG!!!!! see you on the 15th!
                  No doubt! Win lose, this will be a great fight for ANY fan who loves a good fight. No belts, not glitter... Just 2 guys trying to kill one another. We will all be better fans on the 15th regardless of who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
                    Garcia has never been hurt or knocked down and has a superior resume. And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't ''grandpa Eric Morales'' school the glorified club fighter Maidana who whipped Matthysse like 3 times in the amateurs before facing Garcia??
                    He certainly did but fanboys have a mathematical theory to combat ALL reality. I am not sure how it works but they use it to reverse reality. Something like E=M2 {1000} X P=Y7/ 9

So somehow, they will tell you something like, "Yea but THAT Morales was not shot though..."

Comment

What we say is irrelevant but entertaining

Last night I re-watched Pacquiao vs Margarito, David Diaz and de la Hoya. He beat all three to a pulp. Before the fight all three of them said they would beat Pacquiao, they " knew" what to do to beat him. Danny Garcia and Broner assured us that Peterson would easily beat Matthysse. Matthysse was convinced that Diego Chavez would beat Thurman. When fighters say they're going to win, what they really mean is " I hope I'm going to win." What makes boxing so thrilling is that the underdog always has a chance and that nothing is written in stone. So let Garcia and Matthysse say whatever they want because what matters is not made up of words; it's made up of flesh and leather. When they find themselves face to face in that ring, it will not be about gossip or fame or money or their future. It will be about life or death.

Comment

Working...
                      X