Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime JCC was a beast

Comment

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
      My god the chin on both guys. People forget how hard Edwin can punch. Chavez ate them. One of the top 10 best chins of all time IMO Dundee even said CHavez was the toughest fighter he ever saw.
      Chavez Sr was said to have an abnormally thick skull. He was basically wearing a helmet his entire career.

Comment

This is one of my favourite fights, all time. I watched it at the time and was blown away by Chavez' intensity. Rosario also showed a ton of heart as well. Great fight and an absolute masterclass of infighting.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
          I've only seen this fight once before a long time ago and decided to watch it again earlier today. I forgot how great of a masterclass performance this was for Chavez. He slowly broke down Rosario who is in the ring magazines top 100 punchers.

If you never seen this fight or haven't in quite some time. Do yourself a favor and watch this masterpiece.

Chavez was built for war.

Rosario did well in spots, just wasn't enough.

Comment

When your trainer is saying "he is human just like you" you know you are in deep *****e. Look at Rosario's eyes toward the end of the fight and you can see he has been broken physically and mentally.

Comment

Working...
            X