Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate Manny Pacquiao's last 5 Opponents, Including Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
    And you crap on Roy at light heavy. Bye bye credibility.
    When did i crap on roy at lhw,,,,, only on his 160-68 resume..... please stop spouting off,, just makes you look foolish, and i really could careless what my haters think,,,

BTW- bradley and jmm are better fights than any roy did after the toney fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      When did i crap on roy at lhw,,,,, only on his 160-68 resume..... please stop spouting off,, just makes you look foolish, and i really could careless what my haters think,,,

BTW- bradley and jmm are better fights than any roy did after the toney fight
      What is so great about Bradley at 147?

Comment

Mannys just an all around A-A+ fighter. i mean come on...FOTD! So anyone he fights is gonna look like a B class fighter or less!

Comment

What is so great about Bradley at 147?
          Cant really tell you,, he has had 3 fights there, and a B.s decision over manny, stoppage win over ancient casamoyer, and a brutal slugfest vs ruslan that could have gone either way,,,,,,

But bradley's 140 resume is very very good, with wins over peterson, alexander, abregu, witter, vasquez, holt,,

Bradley is a great champ at 140, much like how hatton was a great 140 champ and both were big time opponents for manny and floyd respectively,,

Does that clear it up for you

Comment

Mosley was "old" against FM so I give that an D...(after FM fought him)

JMM isn't a WW so F...(after FM fought him at that weight)

JMM 4 is a B but JMM was still old & still not a WW.

Rios (still interested in the fight) is a D...coming off a loss and is a smaller version of Marg.

I'll give the Bradley fight a B+

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Mannys just an all around A-A+ fighter. i mean come on...FOTD! So anyone he fights is gonna look like a B class fighter or less!
              Wow you just admitted that Pac is done because he got KO'd badly by a B fighter. Ok ill go with that

Comment

Cant really tell you,, he has had 3 fights there, and a B.s decision over manny, stoppage win over ancient casamoyer, and a brutal slugfest vs ruslan that could have gone either way,,,,,,
                And you can't decide how good he is? A robbery win over Pac, a stoppage over retired Casamayor, and scraping by an unknown Russian.

And youre undecided? LMAO

Comment

And you can't decide how good he is? A robbery win over Pac, a stoppage over retired Casamayor, and scraping by an unknown Russian.

And youre undecided? LMAO
                  Whatever dude,,, how do you rate floyd's win over hatton,,,

In terms of when manny fought bradley,, i give him props for fighting the undefeated champ from the lower weight class,,,

How will you rate, lucas or danny as an opponent when they move up and fight floyd at 147,,, are those garbage wins,,,,,

You asked what had bradley done at welter,, not if he was a legit opponent,,
                  like the thread asks,,,,,

so please tell me how you rate the hatton win for floyd, or the danny/lucas winner fighting floyd,,,

you just being a hater on me and it makes you look bad,,, but its cool, i have fun toying with simpletons,,,

Comment

Voted D, I could see a C- though

Comment

Whatever dude,,, how do you rate floyd's win over hatton,,,

In terms of when manny fought bradley,, i give him props for fighting the undefeated champ from the lower weight class,,,

How will you rate, lucas or danny as an opponent when they move up and fight floyd at 147,,, are those garbage wins,,,,,

You asked what had bradley done at welter,, not if he was a legit opponent,,
                      like the thread asks,,,,,

so please tell me how you rate the hatton win for floyd, or the danny/lucas winner fighting floyd,,,

you just being a hater on me and it makes you look bad,,, but its cool, i have fun toying with simpletons,,,
                      Collazo getting dropped and losing to Hatton is better for Hatton than anything Bradley had done when signing for Manny at 147 LMAO.

What does Mayweather have to do with this? Make a thread on it or let's stay on topic hey?

Comment

Working...
                      X