Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tommy Morrison Update - 8/26/13 - New article added - Mother says he's dying of AIDS.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by DwightMare View Post
      That's not Tommy Morrison that's Glass Joe.
      Don't start making fun of sick people. That's completely TASTELESS.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        It's so sad he's only 44 but looks 60!

Obviously treatment and medication has come a long way for hiv, but he's neglected proper treatment and has abused drugs. Sad story.
        This picture is probably a year and a half old now.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Yes, definitely. Look at Magic Johnson, he engaged in same kind of reckless whoring behavior but accepted the reality of contracting the disease and has embraced medicine and healthy living. It's almost remarkable how healthy Magic looks and how he's succeeding in life, despite the (HIV) diagnosis.
          With Magic i think its just one whore. His name is jermaine stewart.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            It's so sad he's only 44 but looks 60!

Obviously treatment and medication has come a long way for hiv, but he's neglected proper treatment and has abused drugs. Sad story.
            I just double checked, this is 2 years old at least.

Comment

As an Oklahoman I can say that this is some devastating news. I didn't know we were this close to losing our champ.

Comment

That's a sad read.

Comment

I rated Tommy very highly personally and it is so sad to see such a powerful boxer like Morrison and the fresh young face, healthy as a horse looking specimen from the Rocky movie and WBO HW champion degenerate and go out like this.

Condolences to Tommy and his family he will leave behind!

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                    With Magic i think its just one whore. His name is jermaine stewart.
                    I heard about that rumor too, Magic's aids seemed more of a in the closet type deal, while Morrison was banging every hooker who he could from ghetto ones to high class call girls.

Magics son is gay, and not just any type of gay he is a flaming one. I think Magic is bisexual, just like Sugar Ray Leonard who came out and said he was having sex with his trainer when he was 16-18 years old. but claimed he was being molested lol, BS.

Comment

Crazy how many AIDS denialists end of dying from.......................AIDS!!!

It's really dangerous to be putting out myths where gullible people follow your lead.

http://www.aidstruth.org/denialism/dead_denialists

I don't feel bad for Morrison, he could have lived a better life if he just accepted his diagnosis. Plus it's going to be a strong message when he finally dies so people could see that AIDS is not something to play around with.

Comment

Working...
                      X