Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is the most dangerous hw boxer in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't belive people are falling for the Wilder scam, it's the oldest trick in the book and you mugs are STILL falling for it hook line and sinker

Comment

Wilder is going to get knocked out. That's inevitable. What matters is will he pick himself up, learn and train out his mistakes and continue boxing in an improved form or will he falter and wither away like most who bite the dust.

That is the real test for Wilder! As with any boxer with talent. Lennox did it. Wladimir did it. It is not an easy act to follow. If it were, champions like that would be easy to come by!

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        After hospitalizing a former wbo champion and highly rated fighter Sergei Liakhovich I am extremely impressed with the sheer power of Wilder. I haven't seen punching power like that since a prime Tyson. This guy is going to be a superstar once the Klits muster up the courage to challenge him although if Vitali retired before the fight happened I'd understand because at 43 he would want to keep his health intact. Deontay is scary like every time he hits a man he might put him to sleep scary. For the hw fans you've been begging for a hw star to carry the division well he's arrived now all that's left is for Wlad to fight him because without Wilder on his resume he can't be called a hw great no matter how long he holds a strap.
        No. He's not. Vladimir would destroy him.

Comment

Let Wilder fight Sam Sexton if he's really going to head towards the UK heavyweights. Beat Sexton, then fight Chisora.

Comment

Wilder seems to be following the Price track. Powerful right hand. Suspect chin. Tutored by Lewis. Brutally knocked out Audley Harrison. Trouble using the jab. Doesn't know what to do when he's not driving toward his opponent.

Comment

Haye could beat him with one hand tied behind his back.

Comment

Obvious troll thread.

Comment

I'm not going to get to excited about Wilder yet but so far so good.

Comment

meh, Wlad would kick his ass

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      After hospitalizing a former wbo champion and highly rated fighter Sergei Liakhovich I am extremely impressed with the sheer power of Wilder. I haven't seen punching power like that since a prime Tyson. This guy is going to be a superstar once the Klits muster up the courage to challenge him although if Vitali retired before the fight happened I'd understand because at 43 he would want to keep his health intact. Deontay is scary like every time he hits a man he might put him to sleep scary. For the hw fans you've been begging for a hw star to carry the division well he's arrived now all that's left is for Wlad to fight him because without Wilder on his resume he can't be called a hw great no matter how long he holds a strap.
                      Don't you think he should fight a young top 10 opponent before you thread something of this nature ?

Comment

Working...
                      X