Collapse
No announcement yet.

All access Garcia vs. Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are showing Garcia Matthysee on the Mayweather Canelo All Access. I think Richard Schaffer Tweeted it about a month ago

Comment

This is an awesome year for boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
        This is an awesome year for boxing!
        i agree, onyl thing is that since matthysse vs garcia was signed no news is as sweet anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          i agree, onyl thing is that since matthysse vs garcia was signed no news is as sweet anymore
          It's all a waiting game now. If only Arum and GBP can squash this non sense we can get the fights we wanna see get done.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
            I know what you mean. I can't think of a fight that will top it. Hopefully gbp comes up with something and keeps giving us a great year of boxing. Gbp and al haymon keep giving the fans the fights we want to see

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              Here's hoping that the cameras catch Matthysse hunting and barbecuing an iguana.
              I've had iguana before. I'm not just dying this but it tastes like chicken, but its real heavy, at least it was cooked that way where I eat it

Comment

I am more interested in seeing Matthysse and Canelo camp than Floyd again or Garcia ***** talking dad.

Comment

I heard Matthysse eats iguanas raw and flosses his teeth with their tails

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                    where did you get this from?

showtime....

Comment

Working...
                    X