Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be next after marquez destroys Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i've got Bradley in a decision
    I would agree with you if Bradley had power but a guy with no power and his boxing skills resort to bull rushing isn't going to beat the 2nd best counter puncher in the sport today

Comment

Retire... There's nothing to prove after he destroys Bradley. He already schooled & knocked out the the great PAC who was considered by some number 1 at the moment he gave him a lesson & put him to sleep. Maybe a fare well bout in Mexico & LA.

Comment

I got bradley UD , he knows pac well, but bradley has more skill then pac and boxing iq. Juan is older and slower ,and he took his share of a beating vs pac

But if jmm were to suprise me... Cotto

Comment

JMM still cant slip the left hook. I got Bradley in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i've got Bradley in a decision
            I do too, do you think Marquez retires if he loses, or takes the huge $$$ for a rematch with you know who?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              You care to wager a little bet on this fight? I'll put up 15 million to your 15 million that Bradley emerges victorious in this fight. If you are interested, just shoot me a PM.
              I'll take your bet if he doesn't, just kindly guide me to the process.

Comment

Glad to see everyone wants Cotto vs Marquez! Hell even if they both lose or one wins one loses or both wins. They still can make the same amount of money fighting each other. both have been the best 1-2 bside pov fighters next to Mayweather and Pacquiao the past 5-6 years

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  You care to wager a little bet on this fight? I'll put up 15 million to your 15 million that Bradley emerges victorious in this fight. If you are interested, just shoot me a PM.
                  I'll take you up on that bet if your interested bro?

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
                    Should he retire as one of the best in history or continue his great legacy and if so whose the best out there for him to fight? I honestly would like to see him against broner
                    stop dreaming, wake up, turn off alarm clock, **** Mrs. JMM, shower, THOROUGHLY BRUSH HIS TEETH AND GARGLE, and then do whatever he had planned for the day.

Comment

I think Bradley will make Juan look his age.

If Timmeh gets lured into a war though, I'm pretty sure hell be leaving in a stretcher.

It's also very possible the Provodnikov fight took something out of Tim. Regardless Timmeh by decision

Comment

Working...
                      X