Comments Thread For: Marquez: I'll Walk Away With Memory of Pacquiao KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Shouldn't that be 2-1-1 Pacquaio?

JMM is clearly being sarcastic when he says lucky punch. He's mocking Pac. Some people believe he won all of the fights, and the 3rd is widely believed to have been a robbery, so I wouldn't feel too sorry for him.

I also believe he will never fight Pac again. I think he is very satisfied with the final result.
    No, it's 3-0-1, we all know that a mistake was made in the first fight knockdown scoring, look it up.

In regards to the 3rd fight being a widely recognized robbery, that's bull****.

Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw.

CompuBox statistics showed that, in terms of overall landed punches, Pacquiao out-landed Marquez in nine rounds. Marquez out-landed Pacquiao in one (Round 8). They landed an equal number in two (Rounds 3 & 9). In terms of power punches landed, according to CompuBox statistics, Pacquiao out-landed Marquez in eight of the rounds.

Can we stop with the robbery crap now please?

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
      Majority decision in there too.

Don't be mad that Pacquaio is 3-0-1.
      i ain't mad, bruh. just casually pointing something out.

we all know you'll be the one in the next marquez related topic with your little numbers, acting defensive, hurt, and mad and ****.

respect the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        i ain't mad, bruh. just casually pointing something out.

we all know you'll be the one in the next marquez related topic with your little numbers, acting defensive, hurt, and mad and ****.

respect the champ.
        Ah, you mean I'll be the one posting facts and statistics, while you spout an opinion with nothing to back it up?

Cool story, bro.

Comment

No, it's 3-0-1, we all know that a mistake was made in the first fight knockdown scoring, look it up.

Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw.

CompuBox statistics showed that, in terms of overall landed punches, Pacquiao out-landed Marquez in nine rounds. Marquez out-landed Pacquiao in one (Round 8). They landed an equal number in two (Rounds 3 & 9). In terms of power punches landed, according to CompuBox statistics, Pacquiao out-landed Marquez in eight of the rounds.

it's just so much easier to yell out robbery though....and the first fight should have went to pac, but one of the judges didn't take into account the 3 knockdowns in the first round. so pac was blatantly robbed of a win in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by moonshineman View Post
            I could never figure out why Pacquiao wanted to fight Marquez again. Pacquiao has already beaten Marquez twice. Can't Marquez count?. Here it is ,in case he can't count. Marquez=UNO Paquiao=DOS. There you go Juan, retire on that.

Marquez begged Pacquiao for fights for the money. Marquez had never made decent money until he fought Pacquiao. Pacquiao is responsible for Marquez's having the ability to retire.
            Because he didn't want to rematch Bradley a fight that most thought Pac won.

Marquez was the very few or the best option available. He was a very credible opponent and a lot of ppl thought that he won the 3 fight. Look at the un-confirmed ppv numbers that the fight generated. It was the best business sense fight that was available at the time

Comment

Marquez IS A Coward; Pac Gave JMM 4 Fights...Marquez Has Become A Weasel

Pacquiao could have let JMM sit after the first or second fight.... Pac gave him 4 fights, made him a very wealthy fighter, and JMM wants to savor this last fight, because he knows how his body felt, he knew he (JMM) was running out of gas, and a 5th fight would not go well for Marquez. What a Puzzy. Marquez can't extend ONE rematch, after Pacquiao gave him 4 fights.... what a weasel.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                All the motivation he needs. He comes heavy with his financial demands at negotiation time. Besides he's Top Rank now isn't he, who else is he going to fight on his level? Pacquiao v Marquez 5 is the fight if Marquez doesn't retire.
                My guess is that he's retiring, though...

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                  Pacquiao could have let JMM sit after the first or second fight.... Pac gave him 4 fights, made him a very wealthy fighter, and JMM wants to savor this last fight, because he knows how his body felt, he knew he (JMM) was running out of gas, and a 5th fight would not go well for Marquez. What a Puzzy. Marquez can't extend ONE rematch, after Pacquiao gave him 4 fights.... what a weasel.
                  Imagine if Marquez lost to Bradley, and Marquez THEN comes begging Pac for a 5th fight?? And what if Pac still agrees to a 5th fight? Marquez will really look like a dick.

Comment

Marquez got the last laugh, violently.

Comment

Ok I see why you are saying 3-0-1 now. That's fair.

However, why are you placing so much faith in compubox? It's just a person pushing buttons. Compubox is pretty ****, if you ask me.

I don't even know if we can say Pac is the better fighter. He has more power, but I'm sure Marquez won more rounds. The reason that Pac fought Marquez so many times was because he knows his victories were never very clear. I think he even stated that at one point. The only clear victory was in the 4th fight, in which he was knocked out cold.

Comment

Working...
                      X