No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I'll Walk Away With Memory of Pacquiao KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    i dont know why the majority of pac fans are so butt hurt every time someone mentions their hero..he got knocked the F out simple as that..out of those 4 fights he didn't win one fight..the truth is he has 3 losses and 1 draw..the 3rd fight he lost too..he got a gift from the judges..in the last fight marquez proved that he has always been the better fighter..pacquiao fans need to move on and need to stop being such cry babies..for once man the f up and admit that JMM is the better fighter!!
    No, the truth is that he's 3-1 in the rivalry and you a Floyd nut loving hater.

At least Pacquiao had the guts to keep flirting with danger like that.

Floyd ran from rematches in close fights.

Comment

Marquez must have felt shafted on the other fights and finally got a CLEAR win.

Comment

I'm a big fan of both and I have Pac winning the first 2 bouts and JMM winning the last 2 and although pac was brutally kod in the last bout, I believe Jmm took more damage in that fight than pac did.

In every fight with maybe the exception of the 3rd, Jmm sustained lots of damage. This why I believe he has no interest in fighting pac again. He very well can win again but he will have to walk thru hell to do so.
        Last edited by Deevel916; 08-22-2013, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Yeah maybe i should change that so little kids like you dont think i did that. HAHAHA then again look at your mentality with that last post. HAHA!

Naw ill leave it cause i dont care

Mexico easier to reach Vegas than the Phillipines! HAHAHA!!
          How about you think about potential prices of the trips. It's not cheap flying half way around the world compared to Mexico to Vegas.

Do as you say and leave it 'cause you don't care.

Comment

The chapter is closed, he got the clearest victory of the whole rivalry. Marquez is too prideful to be the B side against Pacquiao again. He can make as much money fighting two or three other guys.

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            At least Pacquiao had the guts to keep flirting with danger like that.

Floyd ran from rematches in close fights.
            Last edited by Light_Speed; 08-22-2013, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
              How about you think about potential prices, you bafoon. It's not cheap flying half way around the world compared to Mexico to Vegas.

Do as you say and leave it 'cause you don't care.

^^^^^ HAHAHAHA!!!!! This clown using that excuse! Hilarious!

Made me laugh so hard so thank you

Comment

Juan never lost a fight to Manny in my opinion, you can make a case for a draw in the 1st bout, but Juan to me, seems to be the better fighter of the 2. Juan does not owe this man a rematch, and I hear him when he says that he wants to "walk away with the knockout memory because he was robbed 3 other times". But, if Tim gets past Juan, which is highly possible, Pacquiao shouldn't even be looking Marquez's way, we can all get the Manny/Bradley rematch that Pacquiao and friends initially turned down. Manny gets his title back, he becomes a serious power player once again. I would like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  ^^^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHA!!
                  But..but...Lampley said so!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    i dont know why the majority of pac fans are so butt hurt every time someone mentions their hero..he got knocked the F out simple as that..out of those 4 fights he didn't win one fight..the truth is he has 3 losses and 1 draw..the 3rd fight he lost too..he got a gift from the judges..in the last fight marquez proved that he has always been the better fighter..pacquiao fans need to move on and need to stop being such cry babies..for once man the f up and admit that JMM is the better fighter!!
                    Hahahaha now those are true words of a floyd nuthugger, he has 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss no matter how you and all the friends in the world see it. Go cry and talk more smack its over and there aint no rematch this pac fan has moved on and could care less. Its boxing, fighters loss just like floyd will sept 14th lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                      Marquez must have felt shafted on the other fights and finally got a CLEAR win.
                      Captain Obvious in tha hizzy

Comment

Working...
                      X