Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Floyd "Money" Mayweather vs Lucas "The Machine" Matthysse
    May 3rd, 2014

That will be the best night of boxing in 2014.
    this will be GREATER than his fight against canelo...i would give floyd respect if he were to take on the winner of matthysse vs garcia...

Comment

Lucas vs floyd

serg vs ggg

mares vs gary russel jr

kilt vs haye/fury winner

manny vs bradley/jmm winner

ward vs stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I don't think Matthysse is well enough known yet to get the Mayweather fight.
        Brutally Knocking out Garcia on Floyd's PPV might help.

Comment

Regardless of the result of this potential fight, NSB will be a ****ing riot for days after the fight. Either Broner's fanboys take a loss or Matthysse's rabid nuthuggers take a loss, either way it'll be completely hysterical.

That said, I think Matthysse slowly but surely beats the brakes off of Broner's ass over the course of 12 rounds.

Comment

Matthysse will **** Broner up. He may lose some rounds in the process, but he'll break Broner down bit by bit and then bam! It will be over.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Matthysse will **** Broner up. He may lose some rounds in the process, but he'll break Broner down bit by bit and then bam! It will be over.
              That's pretty much how I see it going down, as well. Broner banks the early rounds, but starts fighting Matthysse's fight (in the pocket, as he so often does with lesser opponents) during the middle rounds and ends up paying a serious price for it down the stretch.

Comment

Canelo v Martinez for lineal MW championship! Another superfight is awaiting the "Future"

Comment

i agree with TS

Comment

I keep forgetting about Broner and only think of Floyd when I think of future Lucas opponents.

I prefer Broner 1st, then fight Floyd.

And yes TS, this would be the biggest fight of 2014, unless Pac/Floyd goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Lol stop, broner would **** matthysse ass up. Stand in the pocket and roll those power shots Off then dig to the body and make him squeal. Easy work. "Same **** different toilet".
                      Matthysse isn't unbeatable dont fall victim to a ko machine because it'll only break your heart in the long run. Use logic rather than fanboy logic, styles make fights bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X