Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko compares Povetkin with Tyson ahead of Moscow fight (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    I think that's his thing... to compare everybody he fights to Mike Tyson
    I was going to say, is that his go-to? When in doubt, say you're fighting someone like Tyson. Doesn't matter if it's true.

Comment

povetkin is no tyson in any way, but this can very likly be the thoughest fight of wlad's career. povetkin is awefully underated on this forum..
      style wise i give povetkin much better chance than i would give to haye.

Comment

Strange thing is,

If I asked wlad to sum up david haye in two words, I no what he'd say....

Iron mike

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          povetkin is no tyson in any way, but this can very likly be the thoughest fight of wlad's career. povetkin is awefully underated on this forum..
          style wise i give povetkin much better chance than i would give to haye.
          I totally agree with you.

Comment

He's obviously not, but let's not act like Povetkin is some bum that's going to get wiped out.

Povetkin is an Olympic Gold medalist, 125-7, He defeated Roberto Camarelle 3 times in the amateurs.

He's undefeated and he's a top 5 HW, and this is definitely the biggest fight of Wlad's career. The obvious haters are going to try and play down Povetkin as like another bum or w/e, just to discredit Wlad.

Comment

This must be Wlad's answer to everyone treating all his opponents like bums. Compare all of them to Tyson as a big f##k you. You want to berate all my opponents? Fine I'll make them all sound like ATG's. How do you like that? Pianeta is now George Foreman. Mormeck and Povetkin are like Tyson and Pulev will be Larry Holmes. Eat that, b!tches. #stillchampion

Comment

"Povetkin is like a Chagaev" wouldn't sell the event.

Comment

Working...
                X