• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    People say oh well fury got dropped by cunningham

yeah well Haye got dropped by Mock

this guy
    People also say Wlad couldn't drop Haye, so how is Fury going to? But Haye wasn't taking chances against Wlad and spent a lot of the fight trying not to be ko'ed by Wlad, therefore Haye was off balance for periods of the fight, unable to counter Wlad. with anything meaningful.

Haye will take more chances against Fury im sure of it, and be ripe for a sucker punch. Once Fury goes down usually he usually can make adustments. So he will hold haye, lean on him and do whatever it takes to survive if knocked down.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
      Haye's chin at HW doesn't seem nearly as bad as it was at Cruiserweight. He took some bombs from Wlad in that fight, and hardly seem phased by them
      Come to think about it Haye has not been knocked down since he moved to heavyweight and he did take some hard punches from huge puncher Wlad.Haye should win this fight by KO. I sure hope he does because I am sick of hearing Fury's over the top bragging on himself. Haye is a modest, humble guy compare to Fury. Fury is sloppy and his wrestling, mauling, holding and hitting tactics are borderline illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Come to think about it Haye has not been knocked down since he moved to heavyweight and he did take some hard punches from huge puncher Wlad.Haye should win this fight by KO. I sure hope he does because I am sick of hearing Fury's over the top bragging on himself. Haye is a modest, humble guy compare to Fury. Fury is sloppy and his wrestling, mauling, holding and hitting tactics are borderline illegal.
        he was knocked down by both ruiz and monte barrett but they were ruled "slips" wlad's a "huge puncher" when he has sitting ducks in front of him. it's no surprise wlad didn't knock him down. wlad only knocks his fat out of shape opponents out when they are completely gassed and stand right in front of him. haye didn't gas and stand in front of him.

Comment

Working...
        X