Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: If Guillermo Rigodeaux was 147 lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
    I will say this now with rigo's skill and ability if he fought in any weight class he would beat 99% of them and if he was a 147 fighter he would control 140-154.
    That's pretty much how I feel about the situation too.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      He's already better P4P. I was asking if he would be able to pass those mentioned up based on having better matchups within the top ten at 147 ish.
      He's already better than Floyd? Hell no. He's a highly advanced robot, he simply does what he's programmed to do, he lacks instinct and variety.

Comment

He can barely take a punch from 122lber. What do you think a 147lber would do to this guy? If you think he lives on his back foot now at 147 he might as well moonwalk around the ring for 12 rounds.

Comment

P4P is basically asking if rigo was 147 would he be #1. Well is Rigo #1 p4p now? No? Okay then you've come to your answer. This thread is asking the same question that the pound for pound list itself answers.

Comment

Let the hate ooze out your fingers

Comment

Rigondeaux would be the most athletic/natural boxer. If he was at 147 he would no doubt be the best fighter. His weakness is not being able to lead in the fight as he is a counter puncher...but it works because he won't change his gameplan just to please the crowd.

147 version of him would make him an ATG

Comment

So let me get this straight.....you guys truly believe that if Rigo was at 147, he would beat Floyd.....that's what you're saying?

Comment

Him and Floyd would be a very close fight and it would be very boring to the casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    That's pretty much how I feel about the situation too.
                    Thank you atleast someone sees what I see in rigo's ability.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      So let me get this straight.....you guys truly believe that if Rigo was at 147, he would beat Floyd.....that's what you're saying?

You're not very bright, are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X