No announcement yet.

Wilder: I want to fight Chisora in England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    That's the thing. Scott is a better boxer than Wilder by far, and Chisora was getting to him. Wilder def has that power, but Chisora is no sitting duck like Audley and Liakhovic.

You reckon? I think people will say Chisora was just a bum and Wilder still hasn't stepped up. Completely dismissing that Chisora has given everyone on his resume a very very hard nights work.
    if wilder demolishes chisora it would be a big feather in his cap and he should get respect for it. this is a good step up for wilder. chisora isnt a big puncher but hes tough and should be able to give wilder some rounds that he desperately needs. I hope to god this fight can happen

Comment

This would be a great fight and i think it would finally give us an idea of what wilder is really about.

Comment

Bring him onnnnn!

If this happens it'll be the first time I've ever go to see Chisora as a fan!

But if Wilder wins, he goes up a hell of a lot in my estimations!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          He's probably the heavyweight in the division that's fought the best fighters since 2010. He's got the balls to fight anyone.

Chisora sucks.

Plus he doesn't have the balls to come to the United States even though the Americans have the balls to cross the Atlantic.

Euro heavyweights are gutless homebodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            Chisora sucks.

Plus he doesn't have the balls to come to the United States even though the Americans have the balls to cross the Atlantic.

chisora's a descent fighter and is a big step up from the bums wilder has been fighting

Comment

Chisora sucks.

Don't you ever get tired of your Yank versus the rest of the world bollocks?

Comment

One hell of a fight!! You know chisora wont just go down with the first clean shot wilder will hit him with! Thats exactly what wilder needs! a real test!

Comment

Chisora sucks.

....'kin hell.

Comment

Chisora sucks.

And American HWs are overweight, one-dimensional bums. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      http://www.***************.net/news/...litschkos.html

I can't copy and paste, but it's in the link. Given they were so close to making the fight for last month, I'm wondering if they could make it for September 21st.
                      I hope they fight. But I'm wondering just who the hell is the girl in the blue shirt. Hot damn!

Comment

Working...
                      X